Quantcast
    dumbfoolkid5 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Dynasty Warriors Style

Like This Thread!
    Since there's Gundam, what do you want to see in a Dynasty Warriors style game. Me, more giant robots from other franchises. Or Nicktoons or Cartoon Network, or Disney. Any ideas?

Mandouga is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbfoolkid5 View Post
    Or Nicktoons or Cartoon Network, or Disney. Any ideas?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....No!

Anyway, I do wonder what a "Super Mario Musou" might look like, but that would be a really bad idea, even if Koei is making a "Zelda Musou".

Seriously, though, a "Disney Musou"? (*lip syncs to Smash TV sample*) NO WAY!! That would never happen in a hundred billion million kajillion years! Marvel Musou? Maybe. Star Wars Musou? Maybe, but NOT, and I mean NOT a Disney Musou.

So, if we're talking about comic books, DC Musou would be another good one

Also, what about a "Revolutionary Warriors" (based on the American Revolutionary War; there could even be an "1812 Musou" as a sequel as well as a "Civil Warriors" based on the American Civil war) since Dynasty and Samurai are based on historical Asian periods? There could also be ones based on the two World Wars as well. I even wonder if a "Wild West Musou" would also work.

Going back to video game franchises, I wouldn't be surprised if a "Warriors of Final Fantasy" was made. I would suggest a "Pokémon Musou", but that would also be a really bad idea.

Really, there's all sorts of things that could be used for a Musou/Warriors game...Disney however, is NOT one of them.

Sent from my iPod touch using toonzone
    Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Takao is offline Fight the darkness all around
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandouga View Post
    I would suggest a "Pokémon Musou", but that would also be a really bad idea.
    As odd as it is to see Nobunaga and other historical figures paired up with cute little Pokemon for overhead strategy in Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition, just imagine if they'd been paired up in a high speed action slasher ala Dynasty Warriors. We may have gotten Pokemon meets Dynasty Warriors had Tecmo Koei's original collaboration idea gone through.

In Weekly Famitsu this week, Pokemon chief Tsunekazu Ishihara and Tecmo Koei chief Yoichi Erikawa revealed that the collaboration originally began with the idea of pairing Pokemon with Tecmo Koei's more well known Shin Sangoku Musou (aka Dynasty Warriors) franchise. Tecmo Koei approached Pokemon with the collaboration idea. Ishihara recalled thinking that a pairing with Nobunaga would be nice.
    Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition Was Originally Pokemon Musou -- Andriasang.com
    I Miss Bionix - Canada's only source for anime news
    Project Rising Beetle - The #1 English Medabots community
    NearVita.com - Exclusive news, reviews and more on the PlayStation Vita

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....No!

Anyway, I do wonder what a "Super Mario Musou" might look like, but that would be a really bad idea, even if Koei is making a "Zelda Musou".

Seriously, though, a "Disney Musou"? (*lip syncs to Smash TV sample*) NO WAY!! That would never happen in a hundred billion million kajillion years! Marvel Musou? Maybe. Star Wars Musou? Maybe, but NOT, and I mean NOT a Disney Musou.

So, if we're talking about comic books, DC Musou would be another good one

Also, what about a "Revolutionary Warriors" (based on the American Revolutionary War; there could even be an "1812 Musou" as a sequel as well as a "Civil Warriors" based on the American Civil war) since Dynasty and Samurai are based on historical Asian periods? There could also be ones based on the two World Wars as well. I even wonder if a "Wild West Musou" would also work.

Going back to video game franchises, I wouldn't be surprised if a "Warriors of Final Fantasy" was made. I would suggest a "Pokémon Musou", but that would also be a really bad idea.

Really, there's all sorts of things that could be used for a Musou/Warriors game...Disney however, is NOT one of them.

Why not a Disney Musou? It'd be great. Anyway here's another idea: King Author. Or Hanna Barbera. But the Civil War idea is interesting. Or a DC vs Marvel but that's going too far.

Mandouga is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Don't you mean King "Arthur"?...

Also while Hanna-Barbera doesn't exactly carry the same weight as Disney, that wouldn't be a good idea either, IMO.

I would also suggest a "Star Trek Musou", but Star Trek doesn't seem like the kind of franchise that would work as a Musou/Warriors game. I'm also not so sure a "Dracula Musou" (based on Castlevania) would work either. A "Soul Musou" (based on Namco's "Soul..." series of fighting games) might be redundant, but one based on the "Tales of..." series might work, not to mention a "Dragon Musou" (based on Dragon Quest). As an in-joke, it could even by called "Dragon Quest Warriors"...

Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Don't you mean King "Arthur"?...

Also while Hanna-Barbera doesn't exactly carry the same weight as Disney, that wouldn't be a good idea either, IMO.

I would also suggest a "Star Trek Musou", but Star Trek doesn't seem like the kind of franchise that would work as a Musou/Warriors game. I'm also not so sure a "Dracula Musou" (based on Castlevania) would work either. A "Soul Musou" (based on Namco's "Soul..." series of fighting games) might be redundant, but one based on the "Tales of..." series might work, not to mention a "Dragon Musou" (based on Dragon Quest). As an in-joke, it could even by called "Dragon Quest Warriors"...

Yeah Arthur, and also as much as I like Star Trek, Star Wars is more suited for Musou because of the blades.