Quantcast
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
    Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Arkham Knight has been pushed back to the 23rd of June. A small delay but I hope this means the game will be as bug-less as possible. A new gameplay trailer too which looks awesome:

Also this is kind of related but it is news that has me really pumped. Rumor has it the first two Arkham games might get an HD remaster:

Rumor: Batman Arkham Collection Coming to Xbox One, PS4 - IGN
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Frontier is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Here's some teasers for the next, and likely final, trailer for Arkham Knight.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Warner Bros. Interactive has released the latest trailer for Batman: Arkham Knight, this time highlighting the Dark Knight's allies in the game. View the trailer below.

Spideyzilla is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I wish Gotham would have been fully populated. Wouldn't it be cool to be Batman in a city that was teeming with people, instead of empty streets like the last two games. It sucks the city is going to be empty again, and the fact this is the last one means we're never going to see that. I've said this before, but this game isn't really showing us much we haven't already seen in this series. Yes, the Arkham Knight looks cool, yes he has an army, but do things really look that different? Same old villains, same characters. I would love to be proven wrong, for the record, but this trailer did little to hype me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spideyzilla View Post
    I wish Gotham would have been fully populated. Wouldn't it be cool to be Batman in a city that was teeming with people, instead of empty streets like the last two games. It sucks the city is going to be empty again, and the fact this is the last one means we're never going to see that. I've said this before, but this game isn't really showing us much we haven't already seen in this series. Yes, the Arkham Knight looks cool, yes he has an army, but do things really look that different? Same old villains, same characters. I would love to be proven wrong, for the record, but this trailer did little to hype me.
    Did the last game let you fight alongside the rest of the Bat-Family (including Catwoman) and switch between them during combat? it even looks like you get to play as them during Predator mode .

I'd say this game has:

- The Batmobile.

- A much bigger city.

- A lot more criminals.

- A new villain in the Arkham Knight.

- The Bat-Family together.

- Sweet-looking graphics that's a huge step up from the past games.

- More gadgets.

- Lucius Fox?

- All the cast of the Arkham games back for one last hurrah.

That the last games didn't .

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've already pre-ordered Batman: Arkham Knight and will be getting it but I have to say I;m not thrilled about that $40 season pass. That seems too excessive:

Warner Bros. has announced a Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Knight will cost £32.99 / $39.99 if purchased on its own, or available in a Premium Edition of the game priced £87.98 / $99 on PS4 and Xbox One.
    The Season Pass will provide DLC for six months following the game's release. Though solid details on content haven't been nailed down, we should apparently expect "new story missions, additional super-villains invading Gotham City, legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks."
    Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Announced - IGN
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Nel_Annette is offline Go green!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is why I usually wait for GOTY editions. All the DLC for half the price of the original standalone. I only pre-ordered this game to get that super sexy silver PS4.

Spideyzilla is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Did the last game let you fight alongside the rest of the Bat-Family (including Catwoman) and switch between them during combat? it even looks like you get to play as them during Predator mode .

I'd say this game has:

- The Batmobile.

- A much bigger city.

- A lot more criminals.

- A new villain in the Arkham Knight.

- The Bat-Family together.

- Sweet-looking graphics that's a huge step up from the past games.

- More gadgets.

- Lucius Fox?

- All the cast of the Arkham games back for one last hurrah.

That the last games didn't .
    The Bat family is cool, but we've been able to play Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman already. The city in Arkham Origins was plenty big, maybe even too big. I just mean how Arkham City changed the franchise, took it to a whole new level, and created a whole new experience. This game doesn't seem to be doing that.

Stu
    Stu is offline Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    £32.99 for a season pass and they don't even tell us what's in the packs or when release dates are? Such greed from the publishers. I'm not parting ways with yet more cash until we know what they are and they confirm all the DLCs are included, I bought the season pass for Arkham Origins and didn't even receive all of the challenge maps.
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge