• 1/2

1 12.50%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    Stu
    Stu is offline Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I managed to download it last night. It took too long to download for me to actually sit and play the thing, but it's working at least.

I haven't read any reviews of the pack yet, I will be back once I've finished it.
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge

KCJ506 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have to say that Cold Cold Heart was actually better than Harley Quinn's Revenge. It felt like a darker version of one of the best episodes of Batman TAS(Heart Of Ice). Which it had many references and much faithfulness towards, even using more or less verbatim lines at several times, as well as plot elements and characters.

It was a lot fun to play and a good challenge. I still think the Mr Freeze fight in City was better than this one's, but the one here was pretty good as well. Another plus is that if you forget to accomplish any certain tasks before completing the story, you can finish thosw afterwards as the game allows you to free roam. Unlike Harley Quinn's Revenge.

HellCat is online now Sincere charlatan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Silly question but this and Harley's Revenge require you to beat the main games before you can access the DLC in game, right? I'm not really too interested in the latter (what I've seen suggests a fairly awkward coda to hype for the main game) but Cold, Cold Heart as a semi adaptation of one of my favourite BTAS episodes is something I'd love to play.

Stu
    Stu is offline Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't see why you would have to complete the game first. I know that it wasn't required for Harley's Revenge, when I started a new game the option was there to play Revenge first.

Cold, Cold Heart is also a separate option on the menu, so it is doubtful.

I've complete the pack last night. I have to say, it is very, very short. The boss fight with Freeze is good, not as good as City (but I doubt anyone expected it to be) but yes... Very, very short.
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge

HellCat is online now Sincere charlatan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh really? I just assumed because they're both sequel add ons. I haven't finished City (I'm a wuss who doesn't want to encounter that shark, old gaming fear) and when I've looked into Revenge Batman was using tools you don't get until later so I assumed you needed to complete the main game first. I know a few other games have done it that way.

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I liked Cold, Cold Heart alot more then Harley's revenge, the story was a perfect adaptation from the animation series.I liked Batman's thermal suit and the battle with Freeze was interesting.Was Ferris voiced by Mark Hamill like he was in the cartoon?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112