Quantcast
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Ishtar is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Out of the handheld titles, Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance are definitely the most important. Re:Coded is essentially just a filler title that you can definitely do without. Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days really just serve as a bridge between KH1 and KH2, and if you played KH2 just fine without them then you're good.

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusuke View Post
    You could also probably watch this to put you up to speed (or if you have time, watch all the cutscenes on youtube).
    Well, that certainly helped. I don't remember Master Xehanort, but it seems he was only fully revealed in the handheld games.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Crimsonshdw is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
    Is anybody else afraid that you're going to be lost in terms of the story? I mean, from what everybody has been saying, things in all of the various handheld releases mattered. There were important characters introduced and all sorts of things. But all I've ever played were the main games. They've been re-releasing the handheld games in HD on the PS3, but not everybody owns a PS3 and that doesn't help people catch back up to the story. It really seems as if the story has become pretty convoluted. And even then, it feels like it's been a decade since I last played Kingdom Hearts II. I'm not even sure if I remember the story of the games that I did play...
    Easy fix then, watch some LP's of the games you've missed :P

River26 is offline Trigger On!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Square Enix axes the Luminous game engine for Epic Games' Unreal Engine 4

Kingdom Hearts III is dropping Square Enix’s in-house Luminous Engine for Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 4, director Tetsuya Nomura revealed.

“Surely and steadily, and we’re progressing on schedule,” Nomura said when asked about the game’s development status during a new Famitsu interview.

“For various reasons, we’ve changed the game engine to Unreal Engine 4, because of which we’ve been facing rendering troubles. But Epic Games has been really cooperative and helpful, so we’re progressing just fine.”

Nomura continued, “Right now, we’re doing the scenario writing and world selection. I’m also making the new outfits for Sora and Riku.”
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

River26 is offline Trigger On!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    More details on Kingdom Hearts III

Square Enix showcased new footage of Kingdom Hearts III during the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix launch event in Los Angeles this evening.Here’s what was shown, via KHInsider:

• Concept art and models of Gladiator-themed Heartless.
    • Sora with wings and a Keyblade that transforms into dual guns, which are then combined and further evolved into a cannon.

• A revamped “Land of Departure,” returning from , described by KHInsider as “absolutely massive.” The shape of the main building resembles the tower from “Daybreak Town.”

• Sora in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit, as well as his Valor transformation.

• Sora in a library or study facing a large window with flowing curtains. Chess-like pieces with crown and heart tops line the window.

• KHInsider describes the lighting as “stunning,” with Sora “bathed in a soft glow as he stood in front of the window.”

• Because the footage is raw and behind the scenes, it is unlikely to be released online anytime soon, according to KHInsider. It is unknown whether this is a statement from a Square Enix rep or KHInsider’s opinion. We’ve contacted Square Enix ourselves to find out.
    New Kingdom Hearts III footage shown at Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix launch event - Gematsu
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678