Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Well, this' now like a "freshmen" in the next-gen Square Enix court. Let's see where this game is headed.
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

GWOtaku is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If you're so inclined, it's possible to preorder Kingdom Hearts III already. Just found out there's a product page up on Amazon. Naturally there is no date, not even a placeholder.

Yeah....there is so much in the Disney legacy that there is no need to bring in Marvel and Star Wars. Their presence would most likely just be awkward. It's also kind of late in the series to do them justice. Leave it for the fanfiction.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Getouttamylab! is offline You don't want to make me mad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think that they should put at least one Pixar world. I mean, why not? I feel that The Incredibles, Brave, Monster's Inc, A Bug's Life, and even Toy Story and WALL-E have enough potential to be in it. (I think I heard somewhere that there WAS going to be a Toy Story world in one of the earlier games, but it didn't work out for some reason.) Though it sure would be interesting to see how a Cars world would work. (Up, IMO, doesn't have quite enough characters or anything, and Ratatouille wouldn't make sense.)

I was also thinking that it's very likely that they could throw a Phineas and Ferb world in as well. Disney is giving it some love, and Phineas and Perry are slated to appear in Disney Infinity. Though, if they were going to do that, I sure would wish they could do a Gravity Falls world as well. GFs lends itself almost perfectly to Kingdom Hearts and it would probably sell a bit more considering the large fanbase it has. Yeah, they probably wouldn't even consider doing that, but, hey, we can dream, can't we?
    This sentence is not to be read under any circumstances.

Monte is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBox View Post
    ... Why? Is anybody going to buy this on an X-Box console? You can't buy a single other KH game on a Microsoft system. What's the point?

Lame. Nintendo deserves this far more than they do.
    Why? Money. Despite tomb raider selling millions Square enix still saw it as something of a financial bomb because it did not make nearly as much as they wanted to. Square has pretty been spending too much on development and its becoming harder and harder for them to make profit off their games. Going multiplatform will help them get more revenue. As for not being on nintendo, that would more likely because of the limitations of the Wii U; The Wii U is not as powerful as the PS3 and the Xbone and if there is one thing that Square enix is obsessed with is their high end graphics. They waited this long to start development; if they were willing to make the games with Wii U level graphics they would be developing these games for the current Gen instead of the next gen

River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Storyline of KH III to take place after KH 3D

via Just Push Start
    Famitsu revealed some new interesting information in regards to Square Enix’s upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3.

According to the magazine, Kingdom Hearts III will take place following the events of Kingdom Hearts 3D on the Nintendo 3DS. The story this time will focus on their final battle with Master Xehanort and with Sora passing the Mark of Master Exam, fans can expect him to be more tougher and mature. Being a full-fledged sequel to the second game of the series, Kingdom Hearts III will put the end of the storyline that started all the way back in 2002.

Another interesting information Famitsu revealed is that both Riku and Kairi might be playable in Kingdom Hearts 3. Their visuals will be slightly improved as Square Enix wanted to make the textures to resemble closely those of Disney characters, and AI will be tweaked. We should expect more of Kingdom Hearts 3 later this year during Tokyo Game Show. Should we expect Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2014? Most likely not as the game is still in early development. Who knows, we might end up seeing Kingdom Hearts 3 near the end of the PS4 and Xbox One life cycle.

source
    Kingdom Hearts 3 story detailed, taking place after Kingdom Hearts 3D
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Another interesting information Famitsu revealed is that both Riku and Kairi might be playable in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Oooooh YES PLEASE. They teased us with this in KH 2 and KH 3D, I want it to be reality now. The classic party setup can be prominent, but a bit of party diversity never hurt. I'll take em as recurring guest party members if that's what's necessary.

Glad to have confirmation that this is indeed a "final battle" with the big bad by the way. I kind of figured it would be, but you never know considering the popularity of this thing.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, the arc will finally end...after over 10 years. Well. I wonder if they'll do a second arc.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Ishtar is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWOtaku View Post
    Oooooh YES PLEASE. They teased us with this in KH 2 and KH 3D, I want it to be reality now. The classic party setup can be prominent, but a bit of party diversity never hurt. I'll take em as recurring guest party members if that's what's necessary.

Glad to have confirmation that this is indeed a "final battle" with the big bad by the way. I kind of figured it would be, but you never know considering the popularity of this thing.
    They actually teased us with it back in Chain of Memories, where you could play the game as Riku.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh yeah. I haven't played that one, but the HD remix will fix that. In any case, fingers are crossed.

Luna is offline Daydreamer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It'd be nice to have both Riku and Kairi as playable characters (though you can play as Riku in Chain of Memories and Dream Drop Distance),especially Kairi,since she hasn't gotten to do much in the series yet (her biggest role was in Kingdom Hearts 2,and even then,she's more of a supporting character than a protagonist)...

While I'd prefer Disney just uses characters and worlds based on their own works,I can't say I'd be that bothered if they decided to use some of their recently acquired properties ( like Marvel Comics and Star Wars)...

I'd love worlds for Wreck- it Ralph (hey,it's already video game-based!),Tangled(Rapunzel could be a good ally,especially if she has her frying pan),and The Princess and the Frog (the "Friends on the Other Side" remind me of the heartless,and since a "Gargoyles" based world seems unlikely,it'd be a good way to get Keith David in the series,since he voices the villain of the film,Dr Facilier a.k.a. the Shadow Man)...
    "Yeah,well,I've got a dream too.But it's about singing and dancing and making people happy.That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with.And well,I've found a whole bunch of friends who have the same dream.And it kind of makes us like a family." -Kermit the Frog (The Muppet Movie)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast