Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

We may have discovered our first english actor for the game.

Via Gematsu
    Jay Preston is the first English voice actor to be revealed for Final Fantasy XV.

Preston’s previous video game gigs include iOS game The Ories and PC game Snark Busters: High Society. He’s also done promos for DreamWorks Animation and Nokia, and radio advertisements from Vermont Federal.

It is unknown who he’ll be voicing in Final Fantasy XV.

Both his personal website andLinkedIn page only confirm his presence in he game.

“You will hear Jay’s voice in the upcoming Final Fantasy XV video game,” reads a blurb on his website.

You can listen to a sample of Preston’s voice here.

Thanks, NeoGAF.

source
    First English Final Fantasy XV voice actor revealed - Gematsu
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Update

The game is far in development

Via Gematsu
    Final Fantasy XV is “quite far into development” and “very high priority” within Square Enix, according to Final Fantasy series producer Yoshinori Kitase.

“We can’t give too much information but certainly looking at Final Fantasy XV, it’s not as if it’s in competition with Kingdom Hearts III for resources or anything like that,” Kitase told VideoGamer. “It’s quite far into development now and it is being given a very high priority within the company itself, but that doesn’t mean Kingdom Hearts isn’t.”

The producer added that the capabilities of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One allow the games to have more characters and things happening on screen.
    “We are quite aware of [PlayStation 4 and Xbox One's] capabilities and certainly one thing that’s going to come up is having battles with a lot more participants involved,” Kitase continued. “Having a lot more characters, a lot more things happening, that’s one of the things that the new hardware does really well, so to maybe make a battle system for a Final Fantasy game or a future game that fits with that, I think it would be quite good to have more characters for the player to control and more participants in the battle.”

According to Kitase, the team might utilize elements of previous Final Fantasy battle systems when considering future systems.
    “In the first two of the XIII series you had the Paradigm Shift system with AI controlled teammates which lends itself very well to having lots of characters,” Kitase said. “Or maybe having even deeper customization, something that harks back to say the Gambit System in Final Fantasy XII.

“All those kind of ideas, it doesn’t necessarily [mean] that something that we’ve used before is now invalid and can’t be used, there’s certainly a possibility of taking it and bringing it back. But I think it’s going to be those kind of changes that the technology allows that we’re going to have to maybe think and adapt for.”

Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

El-Hazard is offline I like birds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Far in development", and "a very high priority within the company".
    I like hearing that.

I kinda had a feeling that once Lightning Returns was finished and released, that we'd start to hear a little bit more about XV.
    I'm really glad that Square-Enix has made this game into one of it's major focuses,
    which now that's it's been made into a mainline game in the series, rather than a spin-off like it originally was, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised about that.

I'm glad that now, we're gonna be able to hear more about it, or at least I hope so.
    I hope I'm not rambling here.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So maybe only a decade after its initial announcement if we're lucky?

Well now that XIII proper is over, it might be a little more believable when they say things like this.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

gin sensei is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If this game comes out before 2017 I'll be positively shocked. I'm not buying into anymore trailers I wont get excited for this game until I get my hands on a playable demo.

GWOtaku is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Remember, Final Fantasy XV has already been in development for years. I can believe we could well see this in 2015.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Scirel is offline WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWOtaku View Post
    Remember, Final Fantasy XV has already been in development for years. I can believe we could well see this in 2015.

Ditto here. Likely early 2015. I`m also fairly certain that most of the team has transferred over to KH3 at this point, and it's at the "finishing touches / debug " stage now.
    I am the squid of the vapor surrounding your dreams, sorrow, nightmares, and bootie pants. So watch out about that.

- Raocow

Shawn Hopkins is offline TZ Member of the Year 2013
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    They've probably actually created and scrapped at least three nearly full versions by now.
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2