Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TnAdct1 is offline !!!!!!!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Very disappointed that this game got delayed until next year, as it pretty much means that unless there's a surprise game announcement in the next few weeks. there's no PS4 game on my Xmas list (as most of the games that interest me are "Day 1" titles).
    Joe Klemm
    Toon Addict for Life and "gated community" member since August, 2002.

"ph34r t3h cute ones" -Megatokyo

Magus is offline Badguy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Laughing at all those who're getting PS4's on day 1"

In all seriousness though, it does suck that Ubisoft would wait till the last minute to delay the game (and I feel for everyone who's purchasing a PS4 and was looking forward for that bundle. I plan to get one as well, but I'll be waiting to see if there will need to be some kinks to work out first), but at the same time I do welcome the delay since I'd want more of a complete game instead of having to deal with all the passes (Batman: AO and AC4, although, I'd say this one is justified)
    If you're going to light the fire, you better be prepared to put out the flame. ~Lex Luthor~

Shawn Hopkins is offline TZ Member of the Year 2013
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So, has this been cancelled for Wii U? Seems like it'd be pretty easy to determine, but if you've been following it you know that's not the case. Ubisoft won't say it's cancelled. But they won't say it's NOT cancelled either. Polygon had an article yesterday that seemed to confirm it was still coming, but they had to correct that because they didn't officially get that from Ubisoft. Ubisoft won't say.

Ubisoft: Request to government to drop Watch Dogs trademark was faked (update) | Polygon

Skip to the end.

I'm starting to get some pretty serious flashbacks of Half Life for the Dreamcast here.
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

GWOtaku is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There's been enough yes-this-game-is-cancelled-oh-wait-never-mind shenanigans with the reporting on this that I'd call the rumor nonsense with 100% certainty, except for one thing: Nintendo neglected to list this game on its list of third party titles for 2014 in this financial report (some other Ubisoft titles are present). If there is a delay where this comes out after all other versions, something really is messed up here. If there's a cancellation, ouch. The Wii U version was being talked up as taking good advantage of the gamepad and a noticable step upward from the 360 and PS3 version. It's a really bad hit to the console's lineup if it doesn't get it.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looks like it's still on. I mean, probably. I dunno.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...lease-on-wii-u
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

GWOtaku is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kotaku now says that the Wii U version of Watch Dogs is coming at an undetermined point after the spring, which is when it's going to be out for everything else. Sigh.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Update

Watch Dogs will release between April-June confirms Yves Guillemot

Update: Ubisoft has confirmed that the Wii U version of Watch Dogs will come later than the other versions (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PC).
    “We made the difficult decision to further delay the release of Watch Dogs on Wii U to focus the team’s resources where they could have the broadest possible benefit for both our customers and Ubisoft,” CEO Yves Guillemot said during today's financial call.
    source
    [Update] Watch Dogs Confirmed For Release Between April And June 2014, Wii U Version Delayed - News - www.GameInformer.com
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

ShadowGUN is offline Hey listen!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWOtaku View Post
    Kotaku now says that the Wii U version of Watch Dogs is coming at an undetermined point after the spring, which is when it's going to be out for everything else. Sigh.
    Mmmm Sounds to me like they have cancel the Wii-U version but don't want to admit it yet.
    "Toonami:Tougher than the Best,Stronger than the Rest."

TOONAMI LIVES (5/26/12)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So is it a delay delay or a delay-then-cancel delay? Putting it out last and giving everyone months to buy it on other platforms sure doesn't sound like the kind of thing that'll help sales, so the latter seems likely.

I'm very humble, too.

River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm guessing it's a general delay. At best; we'd want to avoid a delay-cancel the game. But with this, the install base is more tight on the PS/XB side and it can be skipped like how Nascar 14 is skipping both PS4/X1. So it should be interesting if they manage to give Wii U gamers this game.
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast