• Froakie

15 44.12%
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748
    Daxdiv is online now The Fool!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Serebii's list of Pokémon you can't get in X/Y by any means. A good chunk of them are left behind. Provided, this list doesn't mention Friend Safari's, which if you don't have people for that, you might want to consult another guide for that. Pretty much, your reward for completing the various dexes are just diplomas and charms. I personally like the charms we get, You get the Oval Charm, which you net for completing the Kalos Dex (Coastal, Central, Mountain) increases the rate of eggs left at the Day Care Center, and Shiny charm for completing the National Dex, increases the rate you encounter shiny. I will say that I think the shiny charm has an effect on Masuda Method, despite it only saying that it works in the wild. I ended up getting 3 shiny mons from it, Bunnelby, Furfrou and Hawlucha in what felt like a short amount of time from it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Comrades,

fancy pattern vivillon is available through mystery gift until july 31st. its cool that over 100 million pokemon were traded online.

on a different note, i don't know why game freak has been so stingy with the downloadable pokemon. i know they sometimes give away mons to people who enter tournaments or go to gamestop but would it kill them to make something available ever 2 or 3 months for everybody else? with over 700 mons its not like there in short supply. it doesn't even have to be a legendary, any unobtainable or shiny would do lol.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mayhem View Post
    Comrades,

fancy pattern vivillon is available through mystery gift until july 31st. its cool that over 100 million pokemon were traded online.
    I got the Fancy Pattern Vivillon for my Y version and I'll get it for my X version sometime later this week. It does look pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mayhem
    on a different note, i don't know why game freak has been so stingy with the downloadable pokemon. i know they sometimes give away mons to people who enter tournaments or go to gamestop but would it kill them to make something available ever 2 or 3 months for everybody else? with over 700 mons its not like there in short supply. it doesn't even have to be a legendary, any unobtainable or shiny would do lol.
    I don't recall them giving away downloadable Pokemon for people who enter tournaments, but most of the cases of downloadable Pokemon in the last few years have either been at Gamestop or Toys R Us. They usually save downloadable Pokemon events to tie in with the newest games and/or movie. Although, I'm more surprised that they haven't released those sixth generation legendary Pokemon, especially when Diancie has a Mega Evolution before it's even available.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748