Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

6 17.65%
  • Fennekin

13 38.24%
  • Froakie

15 44.12%
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I'm fine with the spoilers. It's one thing if it involved the story, but seeing the new pokemon and megaevolutions I have no problems with. However out of courtesy of others I'll keep my mouth shut. Just a word of advice, go on complete pokemon lockdown for the next nine days. It's the only way.

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I never played Pokemon for the story, I just play it for the creatures themselves.
    And since I want to see all the new ones, I decided to seek them out and I gotta say
    Spoiler:
    I'm happy that Fennkien's final form isn't half fighting

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhenomsServant4 View Post
    I'm fine with the spoilers. It's one thing if it involved the story, but seeing the new pokemon and megaevolutions I have no problems with. However out of courtesy of others I'll keep my mouth shut. Just a word of advice, go on complete pokemon lockdown for the next nine days. It's the only way.
    Considering the sites I go to have at least some focus on Pokemon, going on complete Pokemon lockdown for any number of days would be too difficult for me. I'll just turn my head on any spoiler.

I do wonder if we'll see more version exclusives of Mega Evolutions. We already have two with Charizard and Mewtwo, but I wonder if they have other version exclusive Mega Evolutions. A part of me wouldn't be surprised if they were the only two to make them look more special, but I wonder if there could be a couple of more version exclusives. I doubt that every Mega Pokemon would have a version exclusive form. While that does sound kind of cool, it would also make it less special and take up space that they could use for brand new Pokemon instead. I still like the concept of Mega Evolution, but I really hope that they don't provide too many Mega Evolutions either.

Rud
    Rud is offline Nine Arts Dragon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From what i hear, the use of the EXP.ALL item to share EXP among all Pokemon in the party more or less decides whether this is the easiest Pokemon game of all time or one of the hardest, turn the item on for the whole game and its ridiculously easy but keep it off the whole game and the game is dramatically more difficult.

I for one would prefer to have back "Challenge Mode" from last Gen.
    "I will turn your name into a synonym for weakness"

"Politics always takes vengeance on those that belittle it"

Radiant is offline Foreverrrrr!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    I never played Pokemon for the story, I just play it for the creatures themselves.
    And since I want to see all the new ones, I decided to seek them out and I gotta say
    Spoiler:
    I'm happy that Fennkien's final form isn't half fighting
    Spoiler:
    Indeed, it astounds me that they actually did that for three generations straight.

The second typing are all very unique this time around. To think we'd have starters that end up half Dark or half Psychic.
    ~Woodwinds are ~
    MyAnimeList | deviantArt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    I am so liking the new Megas too the fact that my favorite pokemon has gotten a mega form has given me everything I wanted in this gen

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well IGN's review is up. Game got a 9 out of 10.

Crow is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey all.

Following this thread now. Been out of the game for too long. Tried Black/White after consulting with learned folk around here but couldn't get into them. I made the choice to buy both and play simultaneously, didn't get far at all.

I will read back and see the +/- of both versions, I will go digital myself and will stick to only one.

In the mean time, I am still going strong in my Soul Silver campaign, anybody here keen to battle/trade that way?

I've never done it!

MagicBox is offline xoBcigaM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So, unless I'm missing something, we can transfer Pokémon to the Bank Cloud, start a new game, and then transfer them back? Is there anything stopping us from doing that and being able to have Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, AND the event Torchic all on one save file?

Because that's... pretty awesome if so. Unless that's considered cheating. I really don't know.

I'm really liking the sound of this Bank app. It sounds like they're future-proofing this, too, so that the Pokémon can more easily be transferred to future games in the main series. This is probably the best chance I'll have of "catching 'em all." Sure, I can understand why some people might be upset by the annual fee, but I'll gladly pay $5 a year if I never have to re-catch a Zubat ever again.
    "Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

"Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs