33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

6 18.18%
  • Fennekin

13 39.39%
  • Froakie

14 42.42%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
    Jave is offline So Smashing... In Space! Magma Champion Robots and Aliens: Reactor Twist 3D Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Pokémon #719 officially revealed:

Spoiler:
    People, meet Diancie. A legendary Rock/Fairy (awesome combo type!). It's going to be in the next movie, and likely an event Pokémon in the games (although nothing confirmed yet).

Corocoro leaks:

I think this might be my favorite "Cute Legendary" Pokémon.
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jave View Post
    Pokémon #719 officially revealed:

Spoiler:
    People, meet Diancie. A legendary Rock/Fairy (awesome combo type!). It's going to be in the next movie, and likely an event Pokémon in the games (although nothing confirmed yet).

Corocoro leaks:

I think this might be my favorite "Cute Legendary" Pokémon.
    Diancie does look really nice. The official art makes it look better than the leaked images did and I imagine that it will be available for a distribution prior to the movie's release as well.

Daxdiv is offline Hex Girl Yo! Space Invaders Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The promo art is pretty sweet. Considering how other event mons have been distributed, I can see this being available in Japan when the movie comes out and at least in the US, whenever Cartoon Network airs the flick, with the Nintendo Zone locations being a thing and working pretty well for Animal Crossing New Leaf, I can see Nintendo using the Nintendo Zone over GameStop as a means of distribution. Though I would like to be wrong about when the rest of the world gets it.

Punisher is offline One Shot At Glory
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, pokemon Bank and Transporter are a total pain to use. I was hoping it would be a little more user friendly, considering I've got about 400 pokemon to transfer.
    "There comes a time in your life when you have to make a decision, you have to choose. Do you want to wear Armani suits? Or do you want to take care of orphans?" Me, I choose to wear Armani suits. Let somebody else take care of those spoiled brats."-Kurt Angle

Nel_Annette is offline Go green!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    Man, pokemon Bank and Transporter are a total pain to use. I was hoping it would be a little more user friendly, considering I've got about 400 pokemon to transfer.
    Yeah. I wish it wasn't just one box at a time. And it's always "Box 1", which means a lot of manual moving. Whole process took me well over three hours of cartridge switching, but I wanted to do it all before my 30 day trial is up.

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I still have to transfer Pokemon from my GBA games into my fifth generation games, but it does sound like a long and tedious method of transferring Pokemon. I'll probably download Pokemon Bank sometime after I finish playing through Sonic Lost World.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nel_Annette View Post
    Yeah. I wish it wasn't just one box at a time. And it's always "Box 1", which means a lot of manual moving. Whole process took me well over three hours of cartridge switching, but I wanted to do it all before my 30 day trial is up.
    Yeah, that was another thing that bugged me. Since I used my cartridge for reliability over my digital version. It was more of a hassle in Black & White 1 where you had to manually move any Pokémon you wanted to transfer to box 1. The sequels made it better by having an option to grab a bunch of Pokémon at a time and the fact that I did order what I wanted to transfer over made the ordeal less frustrating, but if I didn't have advance knowledge of it, that would have annoyed me. Seriously, if any of you guys are moving mons from Black or White, I really feel sorry for ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, the worst part is I *thought* I had moved most of my collection from White to Black 2 when that had come out, but it turned out that it was only something I had meant to do, but never got around to. I was genuinely surprised when I found that most of my Pokemon were in my White cartridge.

defunctzombie is online now Stalemate Resolution Associate
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't mean this to be rude in any way, but what's the advantage to transferring over 400 pokemon? I can understand legendaries and starters, but are there really that many hard-to-get pokemon in the new games? And if you do it to avoid the Bank fee, aren't you risking not being able to save any more caught 'mons in X/Y?
    LATEST ARTICLE: Samurai Jack: Beyond Nostalgia
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    "Fooooooooooolish samurai!"
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My experiences in Japan as told by comics: my tumblr <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not really. X/Y has about 30 boxes (at least that's how many I have). Plenty of room. And I really don't feel like hunting these all over in X/Y, so transfer it is. Plus, I've been raising most of these things since Gen 3. No one gets left behind (unless they suck)!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Serebii's list of Pokémon you can't get in X/Y by any means. A good chunk of them are left behind. Provided, this list doesn't mention Friend Safari's, which if you don't have people for that, you might want to consult another guide for that. Pretty much, your reward for completing the various dexes are just diplomas and charms. I personally like the charms we get, You get the Oval Charm, which you net for completing the Kalos Dex (Coastal, Central, Mountain) increases the rate of eggs left at the Day Care Center, and Shiny charm for completing the National Dex, increases the rate you encounter shiny. I will say that I think the shiny charm has an effect on Masuda Method, despite it only saying that it works in the wild. I ended up getting 3 shiny mons from it, Bunnelby, Furfrou and Hawlucha in what felt like a short amount of time from it.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24