Quantcast
    Kiddington is offline tut tut
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Animation Revelation's Top 100 Video Games of All-Time COUNTDOWN EXTRAVAGANZA

Like This Thread!
    Hey guys... remember when, about a year and a half ago, the cool kids over at Animation Revelation did their countdown of the Top 65 Animated Series of All-Time? No? Well, refresh yourself, because we're doing it again... only this time, with VIDEO GAMES. And instead of only 65, this go-round features a FULL 100. Like, really.

Anyway, this has been a work in progress for many many months now, so give it a look-see why don'tcha?

Part 1

Part 2
    Last edited by Kiddington; 12-26-2012 at 01:45 AM.

Kiddington is offline tut tut
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guys, I'm disappointed. Really. Not even a COMPLAINT?!?!?!?!

...anyway, when the list is finally complete (whenever that is), I'll update this thread again. Perhaps then you can all tell us how awesome our list is, or vice-versa. Or, you know, at least something.

Magus is offline Big Boss
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think the problem is, at least for me anyway is that these have been done to death and once you've seen one, you've seen all. I'd say once you get to the top 10 you basically know the outcome. Top 5 you definately know (Order may vary of course).

Another issue is that people go for what "revolutionized" this or "influenced" that instead of what they actually feel and that's just flat out boring. I remember in the top 65 animation, I forget who, but I mentioned something along the lines of liking Justice League more than Batman: TAS, and that person agreed, but said something like "if it weren't for Batman it wouldn't exist". I can't speak for anybody else, but that killed most of my interest in topics like this.

Toonzone took a shot at doing a "Top ___ videogame thread" and that shuffled off and died, so it could be fatigue of the topic in general.
    3rd Strike - Dudley, Ken, Ryu/Makoto

defunctzombie is offline Cutie Pie
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Double posting in general is frowned upon, but doing so for a thread advertising your own website is spammy. This is exactly what the blogs are for.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie