Search the Site:
Loading...
Follow Us:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 81 to 91 of 91
  1. #81
    defunctzombie's Avatar
    defunctzombie is offline Stalemate Resolution Associate
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    6,765
    Blog Entries
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

    Don't spam petitions. Besides, you really think the US government is going to force a Japanese company to release a game based on a magazine we don't even get anymore?
    LATEST ARTICLE: Samurai Jack: Beyond Nostalgia
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    "Fooooooooooolish samurai!"
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My experiences in Japan as told by comics: my tumblr <3

  2. #82
    dumbfoolkid5 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Orleans LA. US
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Who's distributing what of Shonen Jump here in the states anyway? And can't we have fighting game crossover like that of our own? Street Fighter style of course.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    23,810
    Blog Entries
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbfoolkid5 View Post
    Who's distributing what of Shonen Jump here in the states anyway? And can't we have fighting game crossover like that of our own? Street Fighter style of course.
    The comics are all distributed by Viz Media who is owned in part by Shueisha, the publishing company of Weekly Shounen JUMP.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

  4. #84
    dumbfoolkid5 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Orleans LA. US
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post

    The comics are all distributed by Viz Media who is owned in part by Shueisha, the publishing company of Weekly Shounen JUMP.
    And what about the anime?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    23,810
    Blog Entries
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbfoolkid5 View Post
    And what about the anime?
    The cartoons are spread across either FUNimation, Viz, Aniplex, Sentai, or simply do not have North American licensees.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

  6. #86
    dumbfoolkid5 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Orleans LA. US
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post

    The cartoons are spread across either FUNimation, Viz, Aniplex, Sentai, or simply do not have North American licensees.
    And any way our cartoons will be in a fighting game crossover that's not Super Smash bros style?

  7. #87
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    23,810
    Blog Entries
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbfoolkid5 View Post
    And any way our cartoons will be in a fighting game crossover that's not Super Smash bros style?
    I am afraid your question is flying over my head.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

  8. #88
    dumbfoolkid5 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Orleans LA. US
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post

    I am afraid your question is flying over my head.
    It's what I mean: our cartoons in a street fighter style fighter with no assistant characters. It should happen.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    23,810
    Blog Entries
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbfoolkid5 View Post
    It's what I mean: our cartoons in a street fighter style fighter with no assistant characters. It should happen.
    Oh, I see. Well, if Marvel vs Capcom can happen nothing is impossible. That just leaves improbability to overcome.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

  10. #90
    Takao's Avatar
    Takao is offline Fight the darkness all around
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,730
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbfoolkid5 View Post
    It's what I mean: our cartoons in a street fighter style fighter with no assistant characters. It should happen.
    The prevalent western viewpoint is that cartoons are for kids. With that in mind, you're only going to get crossover fighters aimed at a casual audience like Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion.
    I Miss Bionix - Canada's only source for anime news
    Project Rising Beetle - The #1 English Medabots community
    NearVita.com - Exclusive news, reviews and more on the PlayStation Vita

  11. #91
    dumbfoolkid5 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Orleans LA. US
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Takao View Post

    The prevalent western viewpoint is that cartoons are for kids. With that in mind, you're only going to get crossover fighters aimed at a casual audience like Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion.
    What about Dynasty Warriors Style?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
This community is listed in
the mega forums index project
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO