Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Borderwalker - By Former Final Fantasy & Baten Kaitos Staff (VI, VII, VIII & IX)

Like This Thread!

The staff that worked on Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, IX & Baten Kaitos will unite to create a new RPG. Titled; Borderwalker

Composer
    - Nobuo Uematsu
    • Blue Dragon franchise
    • Final Fantasy
    • Lost Odyssey
    • Guin Saga
    • Chocobo themes - XIII-2

Trailer

By Siliconera
    Kazushige Nojima (scenario writer on Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII), Hideo Minaba (art director from Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy IX), Nakaba Higurashi (character designer on Baten Kaitos), and Nobuo Uematsu (Mistwalker composer) are working together on a new RPG.

Five hundred years ago a magician split the world of Borderwalker into two. Day Land has perpetual day and Night Land is always nighttime. A border separates the two lands, but when a person is born during a lunar and solar eclipse they can live into both worlds. As the Borderwalker, your mission is to revert the world to its original state. Players will meet two sets of townsfolk in Borderwalker including the hero’s parents Thalys and Tyler.

Borderwalker has a unique battle system that splits the touch screen into a 3×3 grid. Players can use different skills by touching the grid in different spots. You can learn secret techniques by playing through the game’s sub scenarios. Crunge Productions also created dungeons to explore and a colosseum with powerful monsters to fight."
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For iOS? Blah. Hopefully a version is released for PS3 or 3DS.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Shawn Hopkins is online now TZ Member of the Year 2013
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
    For iOS? Blah. Hopefully a version is released for PS3 or 3DS.
    Maybe 3DS, but it's a touchscreen game so it wouldn't really work on PS3. It hasn't even been announced for the US appstore yet, though.
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

Takao is offline Fight the darkness all around
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Maybe 3DS, but it's a touchscreen game so it wouldn't really work on PS3. It hasn't even been announced for the US appstore yet, though.
    This game wouldn't work on 3DS due to the multi-touch required for some attacks. It would work on Vita though.

That said, this game doesn't look like something worthy of asking for ports of. It looks really, really gimmicky.
    I Miss Bionix - Canada's only source for anime news
    Project Rising Beetle - The #1 English Medabots community
    NearVita.com - Exclusive news, reviews and more on the PlayStation Vita