Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bryangst is offline JERK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by defunctzombie View Post
    She. She's not looking for all the bells and whistles.

The Go is out of the question. I'm not going to trade a disc drive for a slightly less interlaced screen, and I don't even have or want a PS3.

The 3000 seems like the one to go with, though I wish it came in blue like the 2000.
    Haha, my apologies!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Yoshi Mage View Post
    I bought a used 2000 a couple years ago because I was/am poor and couldn't afford a new 3000. It's completely fine and I've never had a problem with ghosting at all, it just means my PSP's wallpaper sticks around for a second after a turn it off, not a problem for me, in fact, I think it's kind of cool. I mean, if you find a 2000 for absurdly cheap or something it's not a bad investment, but the 3000 is pretty cheap now. Just don't get a Go, I agree with Takao, that design wise it's fine, and looks better than the PSP, but PSN-only is super lame, might as well save that money for a Vita if one was going to get one of those. Heck, Crisis Core (Which is awesome) isn't on PSN (I think), so you couldn't even play my favorite PSP game on the thing.
    I thought the Go was a pretty neat design at first. Shortly after messing with it for a while I realized the buttons were too small for somebody with bigger fingers. Not that my fingers are too big, but it was definitely pretty uncomfortable.

defunctzombie is offline I have chortles!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Regarding the packs, what about the MGS Peace Walker one? It's a 3000, it's not black, and if the game is halfway decent, I could spring for it.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie

Takao is offline Fight the darkness all around
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defunctzombie View Post
    Regarding the packs, what about the MGS Peace Walker one? It's a 3000, it's not black, and if the game is halfway decent, I could spring for it.
    I assume you mean this one:

That's a pretty swanky model. Peace Walker's a great game. It's actually my second favourite MGS game behind Snake Eater/Subsistence but some don't care for the controls which admittedly can take some time getting used to due to PSP's one analog nub.
    I Miss Bionix - Canada's only source for anime news
    Project Rising Beetle - The #1 English Medabots community
    NearVita.com - Exclusive news, reviews and more on the PlayStation Vita

defunctzombie is offline I have chortles!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I went with that one. I probably paid a little more off of Amazon than I needed to, but we don't have any stores here that would have stuff in stock (and I refuse to buy from Gamestop anymore).
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12