Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Nel_Annette is offline Go green!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jave View Post
    Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    Oooh, someone else was interested in it too. XD

I bought South Park Season 15 and I've entered the code right away, and I guess I'm one of the first 5000 to do so. Which nets me a free copy of Tenorman's Revenge for X-Box 360 Arcade!

Kiddington is offline tut tut
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Picked up Epic Mickey at Walmart last week for $20. No idea why it was so cheap, given that it wasn't a Player's Choice edition or anything, but I'll take it.

I just have one thing to say about this; gaming media, Y U NO LIKE? I was lead to believe this was the worst thing since Bomberman Act Zero after some of the reviews I read (okay, exaggeration, but you know what I mean), but I'm liking it quite a bit so far. If I'm going to complain, I'll say the camera is a little off, but still; all things considered, this is a pretty good platformer. Not quite seeing where all the problems are, but whatever.

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so jazzed, I just bought Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1. I played it when I was younger, never beat it, and foolishly sold it. I've been jonesing to play it for literally years and now I AM!
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

Scrappy-Fan92 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddington View Post
    Picked up Epic Mickey at Walmart last week for $20. No idea why it was so cheap, given that it wasn't a Player's Choice edition or anything, but I'll take it.

I just have one thing to say about this; gaming media, Y U NO LIKE? I was lead to believe this was the worst thing since Bomberman Act Zero after some of the reviews I read (okay, exaggeration, but you know what I mean), but I'm liking it quite a bit so far. If I'm going to complain, I'll say the camera is a little off, but still; all things considered, this is a pretty good platformer. Not quite seeing where all the problems are, but whatever.
    The reason the media probably didn't like this game was for two reasons:
    1. It's a licensed game
    2. It's a licensed game that also happens to be a 3D platformer (and you know how this genre, licensed game or not, get's sort of ignored these days).

Magus is offline Big Boss
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Devil May Cry HD Collection

No secret that I'm a big fan of the DMC series (favorite series), and considering that I don't own a ps2 anymore, this HD collection was needed. I know the first game is going to feel awkward since I'm so used to the new style and combo's from DMC3 and 4. I'm also looking forward to playing DMC2 despite it having such a bad rep.

I'm also considering buying DMC when it comes out despite me not liking this newer Dante. I mean, underneath that druggy-like exterior, the gameplay itself looks solid, and fortunately that could be enough to satisfy me.

In the meantime, though, I'm out of games to buy for quite a while. I've been considering Tales of Graces F, but at the same time I haven't been in the mood for JRPG's for the longest time, not to mention I just can't stand playing as kids.

Man, I need a Shenmue HD collection.
    3rd Strike - Dudley, Ken, Ryu/Makoto

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234