Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MetroSparkster is offline ...has nothing to say.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Got SSX at the beginning of this month. It's pretty fun, but some of the events can be frustrating and require you to be very skillful in tricks and fast in races.

Classic Speedy is offline It's not Regis!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Bought Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 for PS1.

Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just pre-ordered Kid Icarus: Uprising, as I'm very much looking forward to that game & I wanted the 3D Classic Kid Icarus pre-order bonus.
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

VictoryStar is offline "Here is your first present~"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disney Universe - Got this Sunday. Really enjoying it right now, it has really fun gameplay and it's really crazy fun. Can't wait to get further in it.

simpsonsfan is offline Froakie - Bubble Frog Pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forgot to post this last Monday but I bought two games at GameStop. Mario Party 9 for Wii and Lego Batman for 360. MP9 is really enjoyable. If you have played the older ones and have tired of the concept give this one a chance because it isn't played exactly the same. Haven't had a chance to start Lego Batman yet but I no I'll love it because I already have Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Harry Potter.

VictoryStar is offline "Here is your first present~"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Generations - Got this Tuesday for my Xbox 360. Really great game so far.

Classic Speedy is offline It's not Regis!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    A few more buys:
    -Brawl Brothers (Wii VC)
    -Rayman 3 HD (PS3)
    -Super Adventure Island (Wii VC)
    -Zelda II (Wii VC)

...That's it for a while when it comes to buying video games. I need a break.

Daxdiv is offline Hex Girl Yo! Space Invaders Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bought Kid Icarus Uprising for the 3DS and got 3D Classic Kid Icarus for free due to pre-ordering and got Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes due to getting a coupon for that game from Steam.

Chaos Yoshi Mage is offline The Lonely Raven
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I heard about people getting Ubisoft coupons on Steam recently, wish I would've scored one for Clash of Heroes, I've been wanting to play that game for forever (Since before the original DS release came out).

Anyone Steam sales coupled with the first week of me owning a debit card led to me getting Sonic Generations, Portal 2, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, and Tomb Raider: Legends on the platform. Lucky I wasn't around for the Deus Ex sale or I would've got all three of those too...
    Hey everypony! Check out new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting September 17th on The Hub! You'll be 20% more awesome!

Trying to get back into Pokemon, PM if you want to battle in Black/White!

Jave is offline So Smashing... In Space! Magma Champion Robots and Aliens: Reactor Twist 3D Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)
    Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.

Nel_Annette is online now Go green!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jave View Post
    Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    Oooh, someone else was interested in it too. XD

I bought South Park Season 15 and I've entered the code right away, and I guess I'm one of the first 5000 to do so. Which nets me a free copy of Tenorman's Revenge for X-Box 360 Arcade!

Kiddington is offline tut tut
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Picked up Epic Mickey at Walmart last week for $20. No idea why it was so cheap, given that it wasn't a Player's Choice edition or anything, but I'll take it.

I just have one thing to say about this; gaming media, Y U NO LIKE? I was lead to believe this was the worst thing since Bomberman Act Zero after some of the reviews I read (okay, exaggeration, but you know what I mean), but I'm liking it quite a bit so far. If I'm going to complain, I'll say the camera is a little off, but still; all things considered, this is a pretty good platformer. Not quite seeing where all the problems are, but whatever.

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so jazzed, I just bought Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1. I played it when I was younger, never beat it, and foolishly sold it. I've been jonesing to play it for literally years and now I AM!
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

Scrappy-Fan92 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddington View Post
    Picked up Epic Mickey at Walmart last week for $20. No idea why it was so cheap, given that it wasn't a Player's Choice edition or anything, but I'll take it.

I just have one thing to say about this; gaming media, Y U NO LIKE? I was lead to believe this was the worst thing since Bomberman Act Zero after some of the reviews I read (okay, exaggeration, but you know what I mean), but I'm liking it quite a bit so far. If I'm going to complain, I'll say the camera is a little off, but still; all things considered, this is a pretty good platformer. Not quite seeing where all the problems are, but whatever.
    The reason the media probably didn't like this game was for two reasons:
    1. It's a licensed game
    2. It's a licensed game that also happens to be a 3D platformer (and you know how this genre, licensed game or not, get's sort of ignored these days).

Grave is offline Badguy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Devil May Cry HD Collection

No secret that I'm a big fan of the DMC series (favorite series), and considering that I don't own a ps2 anymore, this HD collection was needed. I know the first game is going to feel awkward since I'm so used to the new style and combo's from DMC3 and 4. I'm also looking forward to playing DMC2 despite it having such a bad rep.

I'm also considering buying DMC when it comes out despite me not liking this newer Dante. I mean, underneath that druggy-like exterior, the gameplay itself looks solid, and fortunately that could be enough to satisfy me.

In the meantime, though, I'm out of games to buy for quite a while. I've been considering Tales of Graces F, but at the same time I haven't been in the mood for JRPG's for the longest time, not to mention I just can't stand playing as kids.

Man, I need a Shenmue HD collection.
    Current Games
    SSF4:AE2012 - Dudley
    3rd Strike - Dudley
    GGXXAC+R - Order-Sol, Sol Badguy, Johnny
    BlazBlue - Jin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2