Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tash is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnatek View Post
    Atlus is content with using the 3DS like the DS before it for the Devil Survivor series. With the remake of the first game coming to the 3DS and the sequel coming to the DS. The Devil Survivor series IMO feels more like Persona then other SMT games.

While the Persona games might be the most well known you have to remember they they are spin offs of a much larger series and not the main series.
    Both "Persona" and "SMT" were listed on the billboard announcing franchises coming to the 3DS last year. (although it seems they've changed their mind since then)

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://gematsu.com/wp-content/upload...4G-Scan_03.jpg

Aeon Arcana Confirmed.

Looks like Marie being a social link for the Aeon Arcana and your party member is being more likely by each update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New pics!

http://www.andriasang.com/e/gallerie...olden_screens/

So to sum up the new info we got

1) The movie theater area where the train station is also located is open!
    2)There is a picture of the MC and Yosuke riding their mopad scooters to the theater area(Makes sense since Yosuke's bike breaks down in the beginning of the game and they only add on that he wants to get a motorcycle)
    3)More animation scenes! The animation pictures in particular are from the Summer Festival.
    4)You can now go to the clothes shop that you usually visit with Rise and Ai in their social links to buy your clothes at.
    5)It seems like the award picking for exp/sp/persona after a battle is a bit similar to how it was in Persona 3 now.
    6)Marie scenes! She is in fact a social link of the Aeon Arcana and she hangs out at school across from Yosuke on the second floor.
    7) There is a scene of Marie's social link where you, Chie, and Yukiko are helping her pick out clothes.
    8)You can celebrate Halloween! Yay!

Hard to say if Marie is a party member right now(it seems like they are actually trying to dodge that question as a possible surprise for later plus...her design and artwork just scream party member oddly enough) but she is getting plenty of fun focus regardless. Add more games to the Vita and I mightttttttt get this just to please my inner Persona fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tamama View Post
    I noticed on the Marie pictures that the date was in May and June. She seems to appear quite early in the game. This does call into question when WOULD she become a party member, and the details of the Social Link itself.
    The only time Marie could become a party member would be in August due it having no dungeon in there because it's the "break" of the game. That and while December is the "final month" they could still use January if they really wanted to. Not to mention because there is a Aeon Arcana now they have to fix up the Calendar so I wouldn't be surprised if they either let you go out at night more for other social links or just added a new month somehow.

However what interests me is Atlus giving her artwork and everything, which means there is probably more to her than we figure(which is why I'm still getting some idea she is going to join you either optionally or just somehow).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tamama View Post
    It wouldn't be too hard to fix up the calendar since the best players can finish all social links with a month remaining, unlike Persona 3. I'm thinking outside the box: what if she was optional? What if you could only get her in a New Game Plus? What if she's related to one of the Velvet Room siblings (dark blue bag with a V, English name)? What if she was an optional boss? What if she ran the Challenge Rooms like Margaret did in Persona 3 Portable? There are so many possibilities.
    Well the tricky thing about this is that they could of just told us flat out who exactly she was than "the new character". So far the only facts we know are

1)She is the Aeon Arcana
    2)She MIGHT be related to the Velvet room due to the V on her cap and what not(not to mention the blue colors to boot). However the way her speech was translated was as if she was actually out of country so..Atlus is really making her this mysterious on purpose.
    3)She arrives early in the game.

Plus her bag..actually I was thinking she looked like some kind of messenger of some sort(plus her hat is actually shaped like a mail man's hat). She possibly could be related to the dying in a dungeon signal search but..I don't think so just generally because we've already got pics on how that works and her face doesn't pop up in that. ...And the biggest key factor of who she might be is the locked shaped necklace around her neck. There is always the saying how one "UNLOCKS" their true potential when they get their Persona.

Actually thinking about it now, what if she actually is a servant of Igor and is in a different line of family than Elizabeth, Margaret, and Theo? And she is really just one big fun hint to Persona 5 which has also been confirmed? ....Huh that does make sense..not to mention Atlus already said Persona 5 would be as different to Persona 3 and 4 as how different Persona 3 was to 2. ...And not to mention again that I've been wondering how long they would keep going with Elizabeth's family and all.

Dang it Atlus tell us already!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hellloooooo~ trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pOkiOmBFPlA

....The Vita really does love to tempt people eh?
    Last edited by RockmanDash; 12-09-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New Info ahoy!

-There will be a skiing trip that takes place on January 7th. The characters will also be fighting shadows there for some reason..

-Marie is STILL a mysterious character. People have proven enough though that she is in fact from the Velvet Room. The V on her hat is the same exact V that's found on Margaret's book. It's possible that she might truly be Igor's Assistant for Persona 5 which in return is just one big easter egg.

-More animated scenes for the big story moments.

And last but not least...

-The characters get THIRD evolution Persona!

http://gematsu.com/wp-content/upload...4G-Scan_02.jpg
    http://gematsu.com/wp-content/upload...4G-Scan_01.jpg

Well, looks like I'll be picking up a Vita for myself when the prices are right.

ShadowGUN is offline Hey listen!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A third evolution? Seeing how you unlock the second forms by completing your friends Social Links near the end of the game, I wonder how do you unlock the third ones? New game plus maybe?
    "Toonami:Tougher than the Best,Stronger than the Rest."

TOONAMI LIVES (5/26/12)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGUN View Post
    A third evolution? Seeing how you unlock the second forms by completing your friends Social Links near the end of the game, I wonder how do you unlock the third ones? New game plus maybe?
    Either that or the third evolution occurs on the final day of the game when you have that specific character's second evolution.

This also might mean that..
    Spoiler:
    Izanagi no Okami won't be Yu's ultimate final Persona anymore. Either the final part of the story will change or his third evolution will be similar to how one gets Orpheous Telos in Persona 3 FES.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New Scan ahoy!

http://www.sonypsvitablog.com/post/n...s-and-details/

-You can ride bikes inside the dungeons
    -Yukiko's Third Evolution Persona is pretty much the fusion of her first evolution and second, except that it's also golden.
    -More team attacks.
    -Pictures of the opening sequence(one with Mary next to an Arcana Card).

With all of these different ideas put in, I really can't wait to see what Persona 5 is going to look like.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast