Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Jave is offline So Smashing... In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    As far as WiiU VC goes, I fully expect that to include Gamecube titles, as well as the post-Genesis SEGA consoles.
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.

Desensitized is offline Old School!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Yoshi Mage View Post
    Yeah, Konami where's my Rocket Knight Adventures? Is this because I didn't buy the new game? It didn't look bad, but it didn't look $15 good. Speaking of which, I've never played either version of Sparkster either...
    Contra, Jackal, Castlevania Bloodlines, Contra Hard Corps, Rocket Knight Adventures, both Sparkster games, and the N64 Goemon games are all inexplicably missing. I don't know what Konami is doing.

Also, the VC better not die before we get Mischief Makers up on here.

Chaos Yoshi Mage is offline The Lonely Raven
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desensitized View Post
    Contra, Jackal, Castlevania Bloodlines, Contra Hard Corps, Rocket Knight Adventures, both Sparkster games, and the N64 Goemon games are all inexplicably missing. I don't know what Konami is doing.

Also, the VC better not die before we get Mischief Makers up on here.
    I would add the Ninja Turtles games past the first NES one, but licensing is probably holding those up. Konami's support has been weird though. They released a bunch of games, but key classics are missing.
    Hey everypony! Check out new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting September 17th on The Hub! You'll be 20% more awesome!

Trying to get back into Pokemon, PM if you want to battle in Black/White!

Dogbert is offline I Don't See Gravity
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - OCTOBER 6, 2011

Oct. 6, 2011
    This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

Also new this week:
    Horizon Riders (WiiWare™)
    Horizon Riders (demo version) (WiiWare)
    And the VC continues its record absence... I believe this is the first time NoA has released a demo at the same time as the full game...

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Yoshi Mage View Post
    I would add the Ninja Turtles games past the first NES one, but licensing is probably holding those up. Konami's support has been weird though. They released a bunch of games, but key classics are missing.
    Yes they should do that, and maybe Viacom can get them to do it since the new TMNT will have some things in common with the old cartoon including characters that showed up in those games.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - OCTOBER 13, 2011

Oct. 13, 2011

WiiWare™
    101-in-1 Explosive Megamix – Discover 101 mind-blowing mini-games for all tastes. Whether you like puzzle games, sports games or fast-paced arcade action, you'll definitely find something to suit you. Jump in and enjoy many hours of fun. (For Wii™)

Also new this week:
    FAST: Racing League (demo version) (WiiWare)
    Games called ###-in-1 so rarely end up being at all interesting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - OCTOBER 20, 2011

Oct. 20, 2011

Also new this week:
    Fish Tank (WiiWare™)
    Not much going on this week...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - OCT. 27, 2011

Oct. 27, 2011

WiiWare™
    Anima: Ark of Sinners - Join Celia in an astounding journey through the world of the RPG saga Anima Beyond Fantasy, an adventure that will lead to the deepest secrets of the city of Ark - and her own soul. (For Wii™)
    The lack of VC continues...

Dr. Daedalus is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Honestly, I wouldn't expect more than a couple of VC titles before the end of the year. If that. I suspect Nintendo is more focused on the Wii U's Virtual Console development, which it understandably should.

That said, Double Dragon 2 should be coming soon. Of course, I already own it in cartridge form and it works just fine, so it's not a high priority.

Trevor is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wouldn't the WiiU's Virtual Console be more of an expansion/update of the current version, rather than a whole "new" thing? It still doesn't explain why Nintendo couldn't be putting out some more titles from the NES, SNES, Commodore 64 (or why not get a deal to put up games from the Commodore Amiga 500?) or the other older systems.