Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
    Dogbert is offline I Don't See Gravity
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    NOA actually posts the release schedule in advance for once!

UPCOMING NINTENDO ESHOP TITLES INCLUDE KETZAL'S CORRIDORS, COLORS! 3D AND SEGA GAME GEAR

March 6, 2012
    The diverse lineup of downloadable games for the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system keeps on growing. With more than 500 pieces of content currently available on the Nintendo eShop and new additions made every week, players have some exciting titles to look forward to this season. Soon, players can experience Ketzal's Corridors™, a fast-paced, Aztec-themed action-puzzle game with brilliant 3D graphics and head-to-head multiplayer options. The game lets players race against the clock in 96 shape-matching missions and three multiplayer modes. On March 15, Nintendo 3DS owners can download a variety of classic games as the SEGA Game Gear™ system makes its debut on the Nintendo eShop with Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble™, Shinobi™ and Dragon Crystal™. Coming in April, Colors! 3D from Collecting Smiles lets Nintendo 3DS users of any artistic skill level create and share 3D drawings and digital sketches.

Other new and upcoming Nintendo eShop game releases include the following (dates subject to change):

Punch-Out!!Featuring Mr. Dream (March 8) – The classic boxing game from the NES™ returns, featuring fan-favorite characters like Little Mac and Bald Bull.

Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! from Shin'en (March 8) – Use your personalized Mii™ character to play 81 challenging holes in exotic locations around the globe.

Zombie Slayer Diox from UFO Interactive (March 22) – A samurai guitarist must use his superior musical chops to defeat zombies in this unique rhythm-action game.

Arc Style Soccer!! 3D from ArcSystem Works (March/April) – This easy-to-learn, customizable soccer game lets players use photos of their own faces and play wirelessly with friends.

Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure from SEGA (free demo version, April 19) – Download a demo version to feel the rhythm and beat of the mystery in this spellbinding adventure game.

Crush3D from SEGA (free demo version, available now) – This unique platform game gives you the ability to change perspective from 2D to 3D as you try to solve brain-teasing puzzles.
    Of course, you can probably expect some DSi software to show up too, so weekly updates will continue...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - MAR. 8, 2012

March 8, 2012
    This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

Nintendo eShop
    Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! – Play minigolf with your Mii™ character and master new cups and trick-shot challenges in beautiful environments. The perfect touch-screen controls make for a fun and rewarding putting experience. (For Nintendo 3DS™)

Nintendo eShop and Nintendo DSiWare™
    Zuma's Revenge – An irresistible force has taken our fearless frog to a newly evolved world of Zuma ruled by evil tiki bosses. Fire stone spheres to destroy the deadly stream of balls in this ball-blasting challenge. (For Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi™)

Nintendo eShop
    Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream – Play as young boxer Little Mac and battle the big guys of the World Video Boxing Association. Take them on one by one, from Glass Joe all the way to the WVBA Champion himself. (For Nintendo 3DS)
    As expected, we get the announced game plus an additional one for DSi...

Note: I may be absent next week, as I'll be traveling and may or may not have Internet access on Thursday. I'll update if I can, but someone else may need to cover...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - MAR. 15, 2012

Mar. 15, 2012

Nintendo eShop
    Sonic the Hedgehog™: Triple Trouble – Race to retrieve Chaos Emeralds that have been scattered across the planet Mobius. Loop, blast and super-spin-dash through six zones, five bonus rounds and a wild 3D stage. (For Nintendo 3DS™)

Shinobi™ – An evil force emanating from Neo City has captured your fellow students, and only you can save them. Attack with your powerful katana as you battle for their freedom. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Dragon Crystal™ – Pass through 30 worlds in search of the Magic Goblet. Blaze a trail through the treacherous labyrinths of four magic kingdoms, collecting weapons, armor, magic books, potions, rods and rings as you go. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Also new this week:
    Pirates Assault (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare™)
    Game Gear takes the spotlight this week...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - MAR. 22, 2012

March 22, 2012

Nintendo eShop
    Zombie Slayer Diox™- Zombie Slayer Diox is a rhythm-action game with a side-scrolling twist. Don the jeans and leather boots of a samurai guitarist living in a future time when zombies have taken over most of the world. (For Nintendo 3DS™)

Nintendo eShop and Nintendo DSiWare™
    1st Class Poker & BlackJack - This collection offers many varieties of poker, blackjack and video poker, including Texas Hold'em, Double Flop Hold'em, Omaha and Pineapple. Play solo or try the local multiplayer mode. (For Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi™)
    Not much this week...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - MAR. 29, 2012

March 29, 2012

Nintendo eShop
    ARC STYLE: Soccer 3D – Enjoy fast-paced matches with the simple controls of this casual soccer game. You can customize your teams' names and uniforms, or even use a photo of your own face. (For Nintendo 3DS™)

Nintendo eShop
    Mutant Mudds™ (demo version)

Also new this week:
    90's Pool(Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)
    Not much this week either...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - APRIL 5, 2012

April 5, 2012

Nintendo eShop
    Colors! 3D - Colors! 3D is a simple yet robust painting application that combines ease of use and powerful painting tools. Tailored for touch-screen devices, it caters to everyone from serious artists to aimless doodlers. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Also new this week:
    Penguin Patrol (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)
    "Simple yet robust..." Um... okay.

straw_hat is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After seeing some reviews it looks like I know what to do with the rest of my $20.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just two games this week (none for Wii):

NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - APRIL 12, 2012

April 12

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

Nintendo eShop
    Ketzal’s Corridors – The evil god Koruptal has brought chaos and destruction to the spirit world, and it’s up to you to put things right. Use speed, skill and lightning-fast reflexes in this engaging, action-packed puzzle game. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Also new this week:
    Anne’s Doll Studio: Tokyo Collection (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - APRIL 19, 2012

April 19, 2012

Nintendo eShop
    3D Classics: Kid Icarus – Relive Pit's first adventure in 3D Classics: Kid Icarus as you venture from the depths of the underworld up to the heights of the sky palace. Play in 2D or 3D as you face down the evil goddess Medusa. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Nintendo eShop
    Pyramids (demo version)

Also new this week:
    I Must Run! (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)
    Kid Icarus is a pretty good game, not that I need to actually say that... Nothing for Wii this week.

Peter Paltridge is online now Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Colors 3D is as awesome as I thought it would be, and everyone should get it. That is all.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Rampaging through Portland soon, and on the Internet now....it's the Super Summer Issue of BANG, crammed with quality entertainment including a brand-new Mulberry story! Watch out for that tree!