River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

[NIS America - PS3]Shonen Jump - BLEACH: Soul Resurrection (Discussions)

Like This Thread!
    You guys may or may not know a Bleach game that was announced for PlayStation 3, under the name; BLEACH: Soul Ignition.

Well, thanks to NIS America. They've picked up the rights to the action-based Shonen Jump game under the new name; BLEACH - Soul Resurrecion

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconera
    You probably heard of this Bleach game before, but under the Japanese name Soul Ignition. Nis America picked up the rights to Sony’s PlayStation 3 Bleach game and It’s coming to North America and Europe under the name Bleach: Soul Resurrección.

Bleach: Soul Resurrección has 21 characters locked in a fight with the Arrancar. The list includes Ichigo, Rukia, Uryu, and, Toshiro. Villains including Tia, Yammy, and Ulquiorra (Second Release) are playable too. Characters can be customized using a sphere grid style character map

Bleach: Soul Resurrección arrives in Japan this June and North America gets the PS3 game in August. A release in Europe will follow in September.
    Source
    Last edited by River26; 05-13-2011 at 09:29 PM.
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

Magus is offline Badguy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hmm... I'm interested but I'm very cautious as well. The graphics looks, well, it's not all that great but I'm not disappointed either. Anyway, I'll wait to see some kind of gameplay footage.
    GGXXAC+R - Johnny, Sol Badguy, Order-Sol
    BBCP - Hakumen, Hazama, Jin
    3S - Dudley, Makoto, Ken, Ryu, Yun, Yang
    USF4 - Dudley, Makoto

Rynnec is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellion View Post
    Hmm... I'm interested but I'm very cautious as well. The graphics looks, well, it's not all that great but I'm not disappointed either. Anyway, I'll wait to see some kind of gameplay footage.
    Well, the game hasn't even been released in Japan yet, so the only gameplay footage we have is of the demo. You can find it on youtube, but it has HUGE spoilers for the fourth movie, so watch at your own risk.
    Currently Watching: Darker Than Black

Currently Reading: Tsukihime, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hayate Cross Blade

Currently Playing: No More Heroes, Skyward Sword, Persona 4

Terror of Death is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The gameplay reminds me of a little bit of Darksiders for the PS3/360:

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/12/19...gnition-video/

Anyway, I'm wondering if this will have some platforming, mini-games, or light puzzle solving. If it's just hack slash 100 hollows and fight a boss each level that could get pretty monotonous rather quickly.

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just thought I note to dub watchers that this game contains heavy heavy spoilers and has the ending to the Arrancar Saga as well

Gold Guy is online now This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, I'll definately get this game, being a Bleach fan, but spoilers? Oh boy. I may have to wait to get this.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Magus is offline Badguy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror of Death View Post
    The gameplay reminds me of a little bit of Darksiders for the PS3/360:

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/12/19...gnition-video/
    Err... Looks more Dynasty Warrior-ish and because of that, my interest has dropped completely. While I was looking for something different from an anime game (not the usual fighting type) I most certainly don't have much of an interest in the DW style of play.
    GGXXAC+R - Johnny, Sol Badguy, Order-Sol
    BBCP - Hakumen, Hazama, Jin
    3S - Dudley, Makoto, Ken, Ryu, Yun, Yang
    USF4 - Dudley, Makoto

Luna is offline Daydreamer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is a "maybe" for me...Spoilers don't bother me at all,I'm more interested in gameplay (like whether it looks fun or not)...The cast list so far doesn't excite me (not suprisingly,since most of the Bleach characters I really like aren't that popular in the fandom),but I'll wait until all the characters are revealed before I make my decision on getting the game....
    "Yeah,well,I've got a dream too.But it's about singing and dancing and making people happy.That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with.And well,I've found a whole bunch of friends who have the same dream.And it kind of makes us like a family." -Kermit the Frog (The Muppet Movie)