Toon Zone is offline The Ultimate Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    brightcove.createExperiences();

Batman the Animated Series just won in Toonzone's "Battle of the Brackets," getting selected as the top action cartoon in...

View the Full Article
    Toon Zone

Jason Furness is offline Not Actually a Cat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Batman / Superman Adventures Intro

Unfortunately, it seems that the DVDs of both Batman the Animated Series and Superman the Animated Series both use each show’s older opening credits sequence, and the superb opening used for The New Batman Superman Adventures has never been released on home video.
    Actually, "The New Batman Superman Adventures" intro is included in the BTAS Volume 4 DVD set. I remember an option in the menus where they let you play it instead of the older, original sequence.
    I draw a comic called Pixelated.
    It has cats in it.

Ed Liu is offline Grumpy Gorilla
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Furness View Post
    Actually, "The New Batman Superman Adventures" intro is included in the BTAS Volume 4 DVD set. I remember an option in the menus where they let you play it instead of the older, original sequence.
    Do you remember where, exactly? I went through discs 1 and 4 of the set trying to get the intro and couldn't find it anywhere in the menus or the bonus features. Maybe it's a DVD "angle" trick (something nobody ever made any use of) or it's on another disc?
    Edward Liu | Disney Forum moderator | Toon Zone News Interviews Editor

"...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."
    -- Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man