Quantcast
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBeast View Post
    All the more reason we should do what ever we can to help support the show, So Disney can realize that it's too soon to end the series, because if all Disney is gonna do is cancel great shows before their time then I see no reason to even bother with the channel anymore.I would think that francise would stay dead because it just got tedious. I'd like to see them at least age the characters up.
    The problem i see is that Hirsch might have the ending already for the series so it would hard to come up with something at the last moment since it does take time to do an episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    That would be disappointing, although sadly not too surprising. I need to catch up on the new episodes though.

I'm pretty surprised about that too. Since the last sequel was released in 2007, I didn't think that they'd do anything with the franchise again. I am curious about what they're planning on doing and hopefully it will be more interesting than the first TV series at least. I only remember a couple of episodes, but it felt like they were just taking the same lessons from the various sequels into the show instead of doing something new. The fact that they reused some songs from the movies didn't help either. Despite how tedious the franchise became with so many sequels, I do have a bit of nostalgic fondness for some of the early sequels, even though none of them were nearly as good as the first movie was, so I'll most likely check out this series when it's eventually released.
    You should consider watching it these days Light Lucario, especially when a new episode will air on September 8 .

If they make a new series they should at least come up with something different so it won't be the same from the movies and the first tv series.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If it is the final season of Gravity Falls, unfortunate as that may be, hopefully Disney airs all the episodes in a decent fashion and don't put the show on any hiatus .
    I do believe they will, especially when they released merchandise for the show they gotta promote it well.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

ShadowBeast is online now Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    The problem i see is that Hirsch might have the ending already for the series so it would hard to come up with something at the last moment since it does take time to do an episode.
    True Hirsch is being safe by making a series finale in case Disney doesn't go for a 3rd season, but if Disney does the show on a hiatus like the first season that will give Hirsch time to alter the final episodes incase Disney orders another season (I have heard of movies having done that and possibly a tv show too), And even if he doesnt I'm sure Hirsch can come up with something for a third season.But it will be a shame that the show won't even get the usual 52 episodes like the Disney cartoons.
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    I do believe they will, especially when they released merchandise for the show they gotta promote it well.
    I've heard they're even making a Gravity Falls video game, and hopefully more merchadise.

mimitchi33 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've seen the VeggieTales in the House intro video, and it looks adorable!
    Oh, and Sofia The First got a third season? Yay!
    Yes, I am lucky. Every one of my friends is that special someone.
    -Mumfie, Magic Adventures of Mumfie

M622 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A possible Ben 10 reboot? Well, considering how Omniverse is being treated and how successful and beloved the original series was for CN, I guess it makes sense. I guess so long as it's not like TTG, where it's more a comedy series than an action-cartoon, I'll probably watch it. Though considering some of the executive mandates I've recently read about for Omniverse, I'm a little worried about the direction the series might be heading towards .
    what network mandates?

Frontier is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M622 View Post
    what network mandates?
    Without directly quoting Derrick Wyatt, and going by the TV Tropes section of Executive Meddling, apparently the executives apparently mandated less transformations per episode and that there were too many alien transformations, thus Whampire is the last new Omniverse form.

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Without directly quoting Derrick Wyatt, and going by the TV Tropes section of Executive Meddling, apparently the executives apparently mandated less transformations per episode and that there were too many alien transformations, thus Whampire is the last new Omniverse form.
    Wow....that's kind of dumb.
    All the more reason the show is heading for a reboot. New series, new aliens to show off. And with a new style, they can bring back all the old aliens in with a new look that they can sell more toys off of.

Toons These Days
    Now on That Guy With the Glasses.com
    New episodes return December 16!

Website | Deviantart | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon |

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234