Quantcast
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Takao is offline Fight the darkness all around
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    Quite frankly I can't believe an animated Skylanders series hasn't happened yet.
    Activision are looking to make a Skylanders movie: Activision 'mulling a plan' to make Call of Duty and Skylanders movies | GamesBeat | Games | by Dean Takahashi
    I Miss Bionix - Canada's only source for anime news
    Project Rising Beetle - The #1 English Medabots community
    NearVita.com - Exclusive news, reviews and more on the PlayStation Vita

GWOtaku is offline Wishing You Holiday Cheer!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Fire Emblem and The Legend of Zelda are franchises that are pretty much perfect templates for a fantasy action-adventure series that could run for quite some time. So far all we have is a brief two-episode OVA for the former and nothing for Zelda besides cameos in Captain N and that one show that's remembered for "well EXCUUUUUSE me, princess!" more than anything else. Right now Nintendo seems to be in no hurry to cash in on media outside of video games (except for some tie-in manga comics), which is a shame. There are studios out there that could do amazing things with those worlds.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345