Quantcast
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RoyalRubble is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I was also expecting the final match to be played between Batman: TAS and Spectacular Spidey - pretty much the definitive animated versions of these two super-heroes as far as I'm concerned. Like I mentioned earlier (and others have said as well), Avatar was a really hard show to beat. I've enjoyed it a lot so I was happy it got so far into the tournament. As much as I love Avengers: EMH, I was sure it won't make it to the end of the Spidey conference though. Spectacular Spidey, on the other hand, probably had the best chance of reaching that spot but I guess the competition was just too tough. Still, I'm pretty happy with the results - I probably wouldn't have minded if Avatar won the final match either, but I'm glad the show I was rooting for ended victorious.
    "Are you insinuating that I may have previous knowledge as to the outcome of this imbroglio?" - Top Cat
    "With great powers comes great responsibility... and free peanuts." - Johnny Bravo
    "Faster than a regular sheep... More powerful than a regular sheep... Able to leap a regular sheep in a single bound." - Sheep in the Big City

-batmat- is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad Batman The Animated Series won!
    -What the hell are you?!
    - I'm the batmat

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234