Quantcast
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930
    Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I enjoyed the Aladdin cartoon. But it's nowhere near as great as Avatar:TLA, a show filled with great characters, fun action, an imaginative setting, heavy themes, and a well thought out story that rewards viewers to tune into every episode. Avatar gets my vote, one of the best cartoons I've ever seen.

Toons These Days
    Now on That Guy With the Glasses.com
    New episodes return December 16!

Website | Deviantart | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon |

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Avatar: The Last Airbender. No contest. It is a fantastic show that delivers in practically every area. The characters have fleshed out personalities with solid development, Zuko's storyline in particular is excellent, the storyline is paced quite well, it does a great job with its worldbuilding, the action is great, the humor is a good balance to the action and serious moments and it had a really satisfying conclusion. While I can see why people would find it overrated, this is one of the few series that I think deserves every praise it gets. It was terrific and easily one of the best animated series in recent years.

I remember watching Aladdin: The Animated Series back when Disney Channel aired it and I remember having a lot of fun with it. It had some good adventures and it was engaging, but I don't know if I'd still feel that way if I watched the series now. Even if I did, it would have had to be extremely good for me to vote for it. As it is, Avatar: The Last Airbender gets my vote.

wonderfly is offline In the not too distant future
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just a reminder: You have around 2 hours left to vote!

The Toonzone Channel! (The Ultimate Fantasy Schedule List thread)!

And check out the Fun and Games forum for other current games threads!

Cookiefication is offline ¯\(º_o)/¯
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice to have a couple of easy ones.

gets my vote. I still find myself watching the reruns whenever they're on. Such a great series, and the votes are well deserved.

I remember watching some of the Aladdin series, but I don't think I ever really cared for it. The theme song is rushing back to my mind, though.

Cookiefication's Cookie Fixations - Tumblr! My animations and whatever else go in there.

Latest Update: 6/17/2014

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The voting has ended for Match #16!

The Winner:

And that brings us to the end of Round #1 of Toonzone's "Battle of the Brackets!" Look for a new thread for Round #2 to premier soon!

ABrown is offline What can I say? I'm a Rebel.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm glad we get the opportunity now to discuss the first round after the fact. There really wasn't any big surprises on the "Spidey" side. Pretty much all of the shows that I expected to win their battles, won their battles.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hmm, I had meant for the main Tournament discussion thread (where I'm housing the current standings in the tournament) to be the place for people to discuss the results of voting (stuff like "My show didn't win!" or "I'm glad that show won the vote!", or "C'mon, people vote for my show next round!"), but I won't oppose if people want to discuss it here as well.

I don't want to sway votes, but as far as shows that have fallen out of the tournament, I will say I was surprised to see Powerpuff Girls do as well as it did. And what, no love for the original "Max Steel" series? And "Conan the Adventurer" vows bloody vengeance for having been eliminated so early.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930