Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Silverstar is offline Delightfully Dotty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Chowder had a pretty decent first season, but it quickly began falling apart after that. (Not that I hate Chowder, mind you, but each time I revisit the show, now I can only see the flaws.)
    Last edited by Silverstar; 02-16-2014 at 09:59 PM.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Dr. Daedalus is offline I'm WikiBear!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I don't really "hate" this show, but...

The John K.-directed episodes of Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures were miles better than anybody else's.

Radical is offline The Fastest of the Universe!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So sorry Emily4321 about my mistake, I know some best episodes from some shows that I dislike,

Bobby's World: The Visit to Aunt Ruth's and The Music - Bobby/Aunt Ruth's chemistry was pretty sweet along with Aunt Ruth being an awesome aunt who's a female wrestler, wooooow/cool.Bobby learning a life lesson about music from Abe the crossing guard(great likable one-shot character) along with a musical number was pretty wonderful/great, really sad that he passed away, poor Bobby, Rest In Peace Abe, you'll be missed.

Squidbillies: Class of '86 and The Inkubator Lives - Both Rusty Cuyler, The Sheriff, and even Boyd destroying the horrible scumbags Early Cuyler and Dan Halen were Crowning Moments of Awesome for them as much as Rusty, The Sheriff, Deputy Denny, Boyd, Tammi, and Dan Halen were my favorite entertaining characters though.Rusty being a superhero called the Inkubator was cool.

Kid vs. Kat: Night of the Zombie Kat, Hypnokat, House of Scream, and Rebel with a Claw - Kat(Mr. Kat/Agent 27B)'s great evil plans like being a zombie to scare Coop, hypnotizing all the cats creating a cat army, and taking advantage of Burt to turn the House of Swap into a horror fun house, epic.The debut of the awesome Mr. Kitten was pretty sweet.

Pokémon Black & White: A Connoisseur's Revenge!, Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster!, Evolution By Fire!, The Name's N, The Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion!, What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals!, and Survival of the Striaton Gym - The debuts of Burgundy and Georgia for their rivalries with Cilan and Iris were great, Burgundy's grudges against poor Cilan was funny and seeing Georgia kicking the annoying unlikable jerkette/brat Iris's butt was satisfying to see, go Georgia, Tepig/Pignite kicking the horrible scumbag Shamus's butt, the debut of N and his amazing interesting character, the return of Charizard and Ash's flashback memories on how he got him, Ghetsis, Colress, Aldith/Barret, and Team Plasma's evil awesomeness on controlling Reshiram, Looker still likable/epic, Jessie/James/Meowth's sweet anti-heroism, along with Ash & N's epic character development bonding.Cilan's major focus protecting Chilli/Cress defeating Morana(my favorite cool minor villainess) was pretty awesome.

Outlaw Star: The Strongest Woman in the Universe and Cats and Girls and Spaceships - Aisha(Firecat) vs. Lady Iraga was one awesome chick fight that I loved between two awesome interesting female characters, and poor Gene in drag as "Jenny" was pretty funny.Jim's crush on Hanmyo was sweet while Hanmyo and her two cats were great Kei Pirate villains, their deaths made me sad though, Rest In Peace Hanmyo/two cats, you'll be missed, poor Jim.

Scan2Go: Every Cute Girl Has Her Fangs and Wild Cats - I dislike that show, but those two episodes were great because of Hebina & Titi who were my favorite enjoyable villainesses/great jerkette rivals for Fiona and seeing them kick the annoying unlikable jerkholes Kazuya(Kaz)/Fiona's butts was satisfying to see as much as I don't root for Kazuya(Kaz)/Fiona on how awful they are, hehehe.
    Last edited by Radical; 02-17-2014 at 08:43 PM.

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    off the top of my head I guess I can name Ben 10000 Returns from Ultimate Alien
    hate the show, but this was a genuinely fun episode, maybe helped by my bias of really loving Ben 10000

also, I felt the Johnny Test episode Johnny’s House of Horrors was genuinely funny

And then there is the Ultimate Spiderman episode Strange
    I thought that the twist of Peter being able to get over the trauma of Uncle Ben's death (when the villain of the week was trying to use it against him) was genuinely clever and original

oh yeah, than there was also an episode of Doug (man, do I despise that show)
    to be exact, it was in the Disney episodes, where Doug had to deal with the fact that his bully, Roger, is not only an artist like himself, but actually a far superior and much more modest one at that.
    It actually injected some depth into an otherwise flat and stereotypical character.
    And then it was ignored in the next episode.
    Reminds me why I hate the show so much

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As someone else mentioned, the Johhny Bravo Meets Scooby-Doo episode was good, despite the fact that I hated Bravo.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

ToonReel is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBlinky View Post
    The first episode of "Yo, Yogi" was decent enough. It was all so downhill from there.
    I thought 'Mellow Fellow' was a decent episode, using Wee Willie from the first Huckleberry Hound cartoon and pairing Huck and Dick Dastardly against each other in a cartoon was pretty fun.

Then again I think I'm among the few that can sit through Yo Yogi.

The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACED, yet CONFIDENT...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If there's only one episode I can't hate from my most hated Disney show, which The Buzz on Maggie is, BTW, it's Bugtillion - Oh sure, Maggie lost as usual, but at least it had the decency to end on a high note. That, and it actually felt good for once to see Maggie actually acting like a true best friend to Reyna.

There's also Ladybugged - seeing snooty rich people get theirs is nice when it's done well, and surprisingly, even for this show, it actually was too to see Maggie actually act like a real protagonist who isn't always goody - goody, as in like a rational human with good ethics skills.

Seriously, the more I think about it, if the rest of the series had been this bearable, it would be a mediocre female - driven show that I would've almost recommended, even if I can't at the end of the day...
    Tropes that are ruining Western/European Animation (and any animes involving school):
    Spoiler:
    1. Twins and/or Rich Kids as antagonists; Bullies in general. 2. Annoying jerk sibling characters and/or General sibling characters who hate each others' guts. 3. Hidden Caucasian male dominance (usually subverted to be female in anime, which can be equally as bad – and a real turnoff in general!).

Lonestarr is offline Stop eating my sesame cake!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Never liked "CatDog", but the episode where Cat was collecting Mean Bob dolls was pretty funny, especially the ending.
    I feel that a big problem with today's society is that we don't listen to our fellow man -- especially when I'm talking.
    "Never be afraid to borrow from those wiser than yourself." - Mr. Jimmy (voice of David Arquette) on "Pelswick"
    "What do I care what some yahoo like Lonestarr posts on the internet?" - President Skroob (voice of Mel Brooks) on "Spaceballs: the Series"
    Links in a chain: DeviantArt | Fanfiction.net | Mr. Cellophane

DonkeyKongSong is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The Wacky World of Tex Avery is something else I've outgrown, but I still laugh at that one Pompeii Pete short where he and the other guy were on the islands.

"Coconuticus! Aye aye!'

I also still like the first season of Johnny Test. I guess if we're counting Pokémon Black and White then I liked some of the episodes, most notably the Ash vs. Skyla and the Ash vs. Clay episode, N's introduction, Charizard's return, Tepig/Pignite's battle with his old trainer, and some others I can't remember.

TenPoundHammer is offline Wanna be on Wheel of Fortune
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I was a kid, I went from "I like Animaniacs" to "I like Animaniacs but hate the theme song" to "I hate almost everything about Animaniacs" within the course of about half a year. But even when I decided the show wasn't my thing, I do remember still liking some of the secondary cast like The Goodfeathers, and one of the only jokes that ever stuck with me was from the Goodfeathers segment "With Three You Get Eggroll". So if you had asked this question when I was 7, I probably would've answered with that. (Oddly, I also remember this episode's Katie Ka-Boom segment, but not the Buttons and Mindy one.)

I can't think of any recent cartoon shows that I've disliked after watching more than a couple episodes, since I usually either pick up on a show belatedly or not at all.
    My Twitter

We'll leave the light on for you.

http://tehshigelisok.deviantart.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast