Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rajzfilm is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Ben 10: the episode where Gwen becomes a sorceress is decent. The rest is terrible. I guess I like Gwen more than Ben.

Foster's Home: the pilot two-parter is much better than the rest of the series. Mostly because Bloo isn't annoying in that one.

Ren and Stimpy: "Stimpy's Invention" is decent. The song and the ending are entertaining.

The Looney Tunes Show: the Lola-centered episodes are decent.

Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm.....let's see......

*Planet Sheen - Pilot: The pilot episode was actually decent, everything fell apart after.

*Johnny Test - Seasons 1-3: The first three seasons were alright, once the series began getting milked it got horrendous.

*Family Guy - Seasons 1-4, Road to episodes: I hate this show with a passion now, but these episodes weren't as obnoxious as the newer ones.

*Phineas and Ferb - Rollercoaster, Candace Loses Her Head: I'll admit, I used to like this show. But after a while I got annoyed of the characters so yeah I don't really like PaF anymore but the first episode was alright.

*Sonic X - Cracking Knuckles, Project: Shadow, Flood Fight, Cruise Blues: I really dislike Sonic X, but yet, these episodes were pretty good.
    "I got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey."

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I really liked Road Apples (with the skunk milk) and Space Madness (with the, you know, space madness XD) from The Ren & Stimpy Show, both were hilarious. I fell off my chair when I was watching them for the first time I've watched so many other episodes in order to find another hilarious one, but they were all so awful and stupid! I just can't believe how boring they were, while those other two did succeed at making me laugh!

Thus I really don't understand why some people compare it with Cow and Chicken, because that show was always hilarious...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SpongeBob SquarePants (Post-Revival): Dunces and Dragons. This was a decent post-movie episode, mostly feeling like the original run. Vincent Waller has said on Twitter that it has suffered from executive meddling so that's probably why the episode was decent. (A rare good example of executive meddling)

That's all I can think of, for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2