Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    The Brother's Flub - Horrible design, grating theme song, and not funny or amusing in the slightest. The coloring in particular is really obnoxious.

Butt Ugly Martians - Derivative and uninspired as hell, and some of the ugliest design I've ever seen. Honestly, it made me feel ill to watch it.

Jazz1000 is offline The One and Only...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    here are some of the shows that i can't stand to see on television/or why it need continued and/or made
    The Problem Solverz
    not sure how this got pick up and why it was but im not 50% of the liking show while i herd they tone down the animation seance season 2 i still dislike the characters designs

Spongebob 2007-Today
    a few like one were they had get a flea off on sandy was one thing that i can;t stand the show's new version is something that i can't watch anymore and had to much gross humor,

Secret Mt Fort Awesome
    to much gross humor and annoying charaters and bad names like "the fart" im really glad that the creator change his work to uncle grandpa witch imo that show is more appeal to me then SMFA

Squidbillies
    one thing that i hate on adult swim is this, i can not stand show's humor and how they do this show everytime this comes on adult swim i skip this and watch something ealse

Johnny Test
    the show today is really really old and has so many same episode some of them are good but alot of them are just bad
    season 1 to season 4 were best ones out of season 5, season 6 is meh

Almost Naked Animals
    another gross out humor series this gets old a lot and can't stand character humor as well

My Gym Partner Is A Monkey
    i do enjoy this series, but a few problems to it was there were alittle gross moments but that pretty much it tho

Skunk Fu
    one of the least series to ever came to CN i can't stand show at all and it bad being a kung fu panda show and not least best of it

ThisGuyTony is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When I was a kid, there was a ton of cartoons I thought were terrible. But now I find some of those half decent. Maybe because of nostalgia or something.

Anyways, here's my list of shows I still think are bad...

Allen Gregory: I found the show boring. Nothing made me laugh and all of the characters were stereotypical and dull.

Eon Kid: The animation never appealed to me and I watched some episodes and didn't really like it...

Skunk-Fu: Some of the episodes I watched were full of potty/fart jokes. I didn't laugh once...

Silverstar is online now Delightfully Dotty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1000
    Secret Mt Fort Awesome
    to much gross humor and annoying charaters and bad names like "the fart" im really glad that the creator change his work to uncle grandpa witch imo that show is more appeal to me then SMFA
    Secret Mountain Fort Awesome got a bad rep due to its' gross character designs, but I thought it was well-written and very funny. I don't dislike Uncle Grandpa, but I personally enjoyed SMFA more. Any show that sends up the classic short Peace on Earth is OK in my book.
    Last edited by Silverstar; 02-11-2014 at 06:10 PM.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Allen Gregory.

Probably the worst animated show on Fox, and I've seen Sit Down, Shut Up. It's basically if somebody direct copied other shows like Family Guy and The Venture Bros. and made it less funny and more mean-spirited.

MadMan400096 is online now Half-Elf Maid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hm, let's see...

Fanboy and ChumChum: The attempt at Ren and Stimpy styled CG comes off as unpleasant to look at, the characters were either braindead, total B-words, or both (okay, I'll admit, Kyle was okay), and the "jokes" were really just juvenile slapstick and gross-out, uninspired lampshades, and pop culture references that just date themselves.

The New Adventures of Nanoboy: Shoddy animation, grating voice "acting", and flat out lazy writing.

LegoFan224 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaneMan View Post
    There's one HUGE flaw in you'r theory

TTG is produced by Warner Bros., NOT Cartoon Network
    Yeah, but the show airs on Cartoon Network, so they can still meddle in with the show, like how FOX Kids meddled with Spiderman, and Batman, eventhough they were produced by Marvel and Warner Bros, and not FOX.

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaneMan View Post
    There's one HUGE flaw in you'r theory

TTG is produced by Warner Bros., NOT Cartoon Network
    True dat, but it fits CN's current bias in favor of boys, does it not?

SaneMan is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    True dat, but it fits CN's current bias in favor of boys, does it not?
    Not really

Getouttamylab! is offline You don't want to make me mad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Johnny Test is probably the only cartoon I genuinely dislike. The first couple of seasons were okay, but shortly after the series became flash...the main character is unlikeable, other characters are stupid (shouldn't at least ONE other person other than Johnny and the twins have found out that Dukey wasn't a "kid with a hair disorder"? He has a freakin TAIL for Pete's sake!), and the animation stinks.

Other than that, I really haven't met a cartoon I really don't like yet.
    This sentence is not to be read under any circumstances.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast