Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
    FidgitStyles is offline Gun can't help it if it moves.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post

And yeah, they did announce Digimon Fusion and Sendokai Champions as having Fall 2013 debuts on the block. So much for that.
    I wonder if ratings would have been better if everything went as planned last fall. I agree with your B-Daman/WWE theory.
    Drive-ins will vanish if they don’t go digital by Dec 31. RT and help #savethedrivein – http://projectdrivein.com

gmster is offline Delicious.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FidgitStyles View Post
    I wonder if ratings would have been better if everything went as planned last fall. I agree with your B-Daman/WWE theory.
    Yeah, they even scheduled B-Daman in WWE's 10:30 slot.

I don't know what the holdup on Sendokai Champions is, especially since it's a licensed Saban property.

aegisrawks is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They've had Sonic X running since October 2012. At what point did they "try" to remove it? You seem to pull this stuff out of mid-air.
    I meant at the very beggining. They didnt have Sonic X in the very first lineup but ratings werent so hot and they brought it back.

FidgitStyles is offline Gun can't help it if it moves.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    I meant at the very beggining. They didnt have Sonic X in the very first lineup but ratings werent so hot and they brought it back.
    That's back when they thought that they could air an hour and a half of Yu-gi-Oh.
    Drive-ins will vanish if they don’t go digital by Dec 31. RT and help #savethedrivein – http://projectdrivein.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You are right. gmster's right too. Lets just hope for the best and prepare for the worst then.

Sunnydee is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They couldn't have planned to premiere Digimon Fusion, Sendokai Champions, Bolts and Blip, Spectacular Spider-Man, and new episodes of Saturday Morning Slam, DBZ Kai, and Zexal all during the fall, could they? That seems difficult...but impressive! Then they also had Chuck and Friends in the E/I spot. Maybe that was the original plan?

gmster is offline Delicious.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    They couldn't have planned to premiere Digimon Fusion, Sendokai Champions, Bolts and Blip, Spectacular Spider-Man, and new episodes of Saturday Morning Slam, DBZ Kai, and Zexal all during the fall, could they? That seems difficult...but impressive! Then they also had Chuck and Friends in the E/I spot. Maybe that was the original plan?
    Bolts and Blip premiered in July.

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    Again, I don't remember the ratings for the beginning of the Vortexx to be that bad. They brought it back because kids voted for it. It also helps that they were somehow able to get the required slots for Yu-Gi-Oh! down from three to two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee
    They might have been planning for that and honestly that would have been a better choice. There would be more new shows and new episodes of returning shows. Although, since Slam was cancelled, Battle B-Daman took its place, which is an improvement as far as I'm concerned and it still would have been a better lineup than what they have now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I sure hope they bring back B-Daman if kids want it. But that's REALLY unlikely.

Sunnydee is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bolts and Blip premiered in July.
    Oops, that's true! Thanks for reminding me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    They might have been planning for that and honestly that would have been a better choice. There would be more new shows and new episodes of returning shows. Although, since Slam was cancelled, Battle B-Daman took its place, which is an improvement as far as I'm concerned and it still would have been a better lineup than what they have now.
    Yeah, B-damon was better for me too. If they could've premiered Digimon Fusion and Sendokai Champions too, they would have had 8 shows (out of 10) with new episodes (kinda, not really Spectacular Spider-man). If that is what they were planning it means they were definitely trying this year, but things didn't quit work out like they originally planned.