0 Post(s)

Family Guy - "Brian's a Bad Father" - Talkback [1/26]

Like This Thread!

Broadcast Order: Season 12, Episode 11
    Production Order: Season 11, Episode 10

Writer:
    Director:

A new episode airs tonight at 9:00 PM Eastern. Here is the synopsis:

Brian's human son, Dylan, returns, now a teen TV star.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First episode back from the dead, and they are already showing Brian's duch side.

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like how they've been taking jabs at how the average viewer of the show is too young to get many of the jokes.

PapaGreg is offline Getting off from violence
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well Brians plot was crap, he went from protective to deadbeat ******bag father and the whole thing is basically delves into stroking his ego and I could see the conclusion from a mile way, the only thing that made up for this episode was Quagmire shooting Peter, that fat piece of crap deserve a cap to the temple

Radical is online now The Face of Evilness & Sadism!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode,

The highlights:
    The deer attacking Peter, hahahahahahaha.
    Peter accidently shooting poor Glen, Peter's stupidity increases.
    The can beating up Peter, hahahahahahaha.
    Nice to see Dylan, voiced by Seth Green, nice, but Dylan being the horrible rebellious scumbag son worse than Early Stewie in The Former Life of Brian was so enjoyable.
    Glen calling out to Peter's stupidity and getting mad at him was awesome, go Glen.
    Peter can't walk and chew gum gag, hahahahahaha.
    Dylan a TV teenage star in a Disney Channel show called Parent Boppers, great.
    Stewie's funny 4th wall breaking gag, hahahahahaha.
    Saving Private Ryan/Mazda gag, hehehe.
    Peter/Glen calling Joe, hahahahahahaha.
    Joe Pesci and Peter's comments about him, hahahahahaha.
    Brian taking over Parent Boppers and his increased ego.
    Peter's "rasberry" at Baby Susie, hahahahahaha.
    Joe choosing Glen, awesome.
    Brian at his worst becoming a selfish scumbag/terrible father for poor Dylan worse than Peter, the writers love making Brian a Second Peter after Excellence In Broadcasting, Brian Writes A Bestseller, Be Careful What You Fish For, and Killer Queen(Brian was so cruel in them) which doesn't bother me, but his jerkiness in Excellence In Broadcasting/Killer Queen was so funny, hehehe.
    Brian taking all the food, hahahahahahaha.
    Marvin Gaye's terrible father, hahahahaha.
    Peter's shadow abandoning Peter, hahahahahaha.
    Stewie being Zach Sawyer returning, sweet, hahahahaha.
    Stewie(Zach)'s awesome speech to get Brian/Dylan back together was great, Stewie is the greatest most compassionate/sympathetic member of the Griffin Family ever to have the most character development, Stewie is epic.
    Glen/Joe's Crowning Moment of Awesome shooting Peter, go Glen/Joe, I enjoy the fat piece of trash Peter's satisfying bashings when he gets taken down a peg, hehehe.
    Brian learning his lesson to be a better father for Dylan was nice.
    Retarded Peter, hahahahaha, he deserved it.
    No Chris in the episode, rats, but next episodes though.
    Last edited by Radical; 01-28-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Daffyfan2003 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First episode back from the dead, and they are already showing Brian's duch side.
    Well, when you think about it, he has always been like that, but he means well. I was waiting for a Brian-centered ep since his return and I have to admit, they never would have been able to play this off with Vinnie. Of course, Vinnie probably never had a son that we knew about either. Just my thoughts on this.

Stewie(Zack)'s awesome speech to get Brian/Dylan back together was great, Stewie is the greatest most compassionate/sympathetic member of the Griffin Family
    I know what you mean. I just watched my tape of "The Untold Story" the other day (Yes, my version I taped from when the edited version of the show was on TV) where Stewie still had that mean streak. It seems like in just a few years, he went from being an evil genius to someone with a heart of gold.

Joe Pesci and Peter's comments about him, hahahahahaha.
    I liked that. They probably referenced the usual TV14 rating there as well since Peter mentioned about most viewers being 14. Now was that Joe's real voice or just someone imitating him? Just curious there.
    Kenny
    Ma Arbuckle: You weren't thinking of putting chili powder in my sausage gravy now, were you, grandma?
    Grandma: No. Heavens to betsy, child. Why would you think such a thing? Just because my chili gravy won a blue ribbon at the county fair and yours didn't even place. Who am I to tell you how to make sausage gravy? The Green County gravy champion, that's who.

dth1971 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    But this is Brian's third or fourth episode back from the dead, not his first!

CartoonFridays is offline Promoted to detective.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love the return of Zac Sawyer.
    Young lady, I'm an expert on humans!

Daffyfan2003 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    But this is Brian's third or fourth episode back from the dead, not his first!
    We mean the first episode where Brian was back from the dead and had an actual storyline, not the first one he appeared in after his return. Sorry about the confusion.
    Kenny
    Ma Arbuckle: You weren't thinking of putting chili powder in my sausage gravy now, were you, grandma?
    Grandma: No. Heavens to betsy, child. Why would you think such a thing? Just because my chili gravy won a blue ribbon at the county fair and yours didn't even place. Who am I to tell you how to make sausage gravy? The Green County gravy champion, that's who.

Srebak is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    By all counts, i should be happy that Peter finally got called out on his stupidity and got his comeuppance. But, for some reason, i kind of felt sorry for him and thought that Quagmire was being a little sadistic about the whole "shoot me to make us even" thing. That "Dirty animal" comment struck me as a bit cold-hearted.

LDEJRuff is offline I'll be back...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I'm glad Dylan returned.
    Last edited by LDEJRuff; 01-29-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Happy 15th, Family Guy