Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    dth1971 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by carlaspirit View Post
    It's possible these episodes will just tie up the loose ends following his death.
    Maybe with an intro by new dog Vinnie himself

Daffyfan2003 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Headless chicken holding his head gag, hehehe.
    Oh, with that big news about Brian's death. I totally forgot about that part. I liked how he mentioned Peter's bad reputation with chickens. I was thinking they'd reference Ernie. Kee hee hee hee!

Peter mentioning Ghostbusters, nice
    I always like those Ghostbusters references especially considering that there really is a Ghostbuster named Peter. No wonder he's such a fan.

I'm still skeptical, however. Not only have some people pointed out Brian has episodes scheduled in the future, but how are they going to book a Sopranos actor in every episode from now?
    Hmmm. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe that was just for his first appearance, sort of like how Norm MacDonald voiced the character of Death in his first appearance, but in his future episodes Adam took over the role or like on Kim Possible Señor Señor Sr. was initially voiced by Ricardo Monteben, but he wasn't always available, so in most of his appearances Earl Boen did the voice. Maybe if Vinnie/Vinny (I've seen it spelled both ways) does become a permanent character, they may get someone else to do the voice and maybe impersonate Tony Sirico. Just a thought.

Has Radical and others mention there seem to be some Brian future episodes so probably the Death will be temporary and might reveal the real killer, who knows it might even be Vinnie for some reason.
    That's a good thought. I could see Vinnie wanting to intentionally kill Brian and take his place as the family dog. In which case the Griffin's surely wouldn't want to keep him and even if that were the case, the void left by Brian would still need to be filled, unless they find out somehow that he's still alive. But we'll see what happens.
    Last edited by Daffyfan2003; 11-25-2013 at 08:48 AM.
    Stewie: (Looking at the family in the pilot episode) What's with Meg's voice? She sounds like someone who's about to give up on a huge opportunity.

Kindness King is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Our chocolate lab died of cancer back in January this year. He was 11 years old. Family Guy was in it's third season when we got him. Losing a dog is exactly like losing a family member or a close friend. One of the things I even said to myself to feel better about was "At least I still have Brian on Family Guy!". Watching this episode made me think about our dog. I almost cried when they showed Brian saying goodbye. It reminded me a lot of when we all around our dog as he was being put to sleep.

I liked Brian, so I'll definitely miss him. Some people I'm sure are sure are glad he's gone because they're still mad about the political episodes, but that was only in season 7 and they toned that way down after that. There were plenty of moments that showed Brian cared about the Griffins, especially Peter and Stewie. All the Road to episodes were fun.

And I don't know why people doubt this was permanent. If they don't push the reset button at the end, that means they're not coming back. Have Diane Simmons, Jillian's boyfriend, Muriel Goldman come back? Or the Vaudeville Duo and Paddy? Yeah, I think they meant what they said.
    More harm has been done by people panicked over societal decline than societal decline ever did.

-xkcd.com

Tohya is online now deficit omne quod nasciture
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaGreg View Post
    I know Quagmire hates Brian but reading a Archie comic during his funeral is just bad taste, also I didn't really feel much for Brians death because barely any of the characters took it seriously
    Wait....wut? Where in the world did you get an Archie comic from? The shot was of him on his phone lol. Anyways Quagmire was watching the Red Sox game on his phone. He was referring to the Sox slugger David Ortiz striking out at the plate. And according to time traveling rules (are they rules?) it would of been impossible for Stewie to save Brian. Even if he did prevent him from getting run over Brian would still need to die because Stewies reason for building the time machine was Brains death.
    "If that's what it means to be wise, I guess that means I'll be fool all my life" - Naruto, after Jiraiya has told him to wise up and give up on his friend.

Peter Paltridge is online now Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Family Guy's Shocking Death: Boss Reveals Why They Decided to Kill Off [Spoiler]! | E! Online Canada

Hmm, sounds like they're serious and Vinnie will, in fact, be inserted into the opening credits....
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: At long last, site updates are resuming! And We Bought A Retrode!

PapaGreg is online now Getting off from violence
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohya View Post
    Wait....wut? Where in the world did you get an Archie comic from? The shot was of him on his phone lol. Anyways Quagmire was watching the Red Sox game on his phone. He was referring to the Sox slugger David Ortiz striking out at the plate. And according to time traveling rules (are they rules?) it would of been impossible for Stewie to save Brian. Even if he did prevent him from getting run over Brian would still need to die because Stewies reason for building the time machine was Brains death.
    Really. admittly I didn't really hear what he was saying and I thought he was saying something about Jughead annd thought about Archie

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You heard Ortiz and it came off like Archie basically.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I really laugh at this part of that interview

Killin off Brian is a really big shocker. Are you worried about the backlash from longtime Family Guy fans?

I'm not, only because our fans are smart enough and have been loyal to our show for long enough, to know that they can trust us. We always make choices that always work to the greatest benefit of the series.
    I do question where that trust comes from? Especially when they have made their characters into unlikeable jerks.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Daffyfan2003 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for clearing that up. I had a feeling if it was Archie, I probably would have known.
    Stewie: (Looking at the family in the pilot episode) What's with Meg's voice? She sounds like someone who's about to give up on a huge opportunity.

dth1971 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now if only the former Cleveland Show cast met Vinnie the dog.