Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
    Sunnydee is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Nick from the comments section of TVbythenumbers.com was nice enough to post the ratings from last week:

CW K6-11 (8/17) –

1. Spectacular Spider-Man: 0.63
    2. Justice League: 0.56
    3. Bolts & Blip: 0.53
    4. Dragon Ball Z Kai: 0.47
    5. B-Daman Crossfire: 0.45
    6. Yu-Gi-Oh: 0.39
    7. Sonic X: 0.37
    8. Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal: 0.28

Those seem pretty low, but its still August. I'm happy that Spectacular Spider-man is doing the best though!

Also I thought the latest Bolts and Blip was actually pretty funny. I'm kinda looking forward to next week. Hopefully they'll be able to keep making it better.

aegisrawks is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That shows that quality products endure the test of time best. Sonic X is SO going to go after this!

DonkeyKongSong is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ech... nothing broke a 0.8 that week. But then again, it's still August. Things may improve come September. It kinda sucks not being able to see how the block did among K6-11 the past few months, but I doubt it really did that well, as it traditionally does in summer. Spectacular Spider-Man's doing pretty well though, as I remember it often beating most of the shows on Kids' WB! and CW4Kids to the point where they ran the first season into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    That shows that quality products endure the test of time best. Sonic X is SO going to go after this!
    Maybe after the Metarex saga finishes, they'll replace it with Sendokai Champions or Digimon Fusion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also, dont fret, my friends. These ratings are pretty good for Vortexx! I know they seem like little compared to the 1 million or even the 1.3 cynopsis points scale, but they will improve in later weeks!

I wish Nick had told us How to interpret the ratings,is it 0.630 million viewers? Or 0.63 points in the Cynopsis scale which acording to 4Kids and Vortexx employees says 0.1 is 24700 viewers which means.148.200 viewers in said demographic. But Im pretty dumb and unreliable so dont quote me on this.

OOPS! I didnt make this clear before! These ratings, regardless of any interpretation, are for the 6-11 years old demographic!
    Last edited by aegisrawks; 08-27-2013 at 07:38 PM.

JusticeLeaguer is offline Watchtower
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    Also, dont fret, my friends. These ratings are pretty good for Vortexx! I know they seem like little compared to the 1 million or even the 1.3 cynopsis points scale, but they will improve in later weeks!

I wish Nick had told us How to interpret the ratings,is it 0.630 million viewers? Or 0.63 points in the Cynopsis scale which acording to 4Kids and Vortexx employees says 0.1 is 24700 viewers which means.148.200 viewers in said demographic. But Im pretty dumb and unreliable so dont quote me on this.
    I'm assuming it's in total viewers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its not total viewers. It clearly says 6-11 on the top. Its the demographic advertisers want most so its the one that was given to us.

PokemonTVDub is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Takao View Post
    The singer is listed in the credits, and the descriptions are lifted from the official site. At the end of the uploaded episodes you can see this:

Which is an affiliate tag for The CW in Texas. The fact that they kept the Yu-Gi-Oh! slide is questionable enough, add the fact that the channel was once uploading the Battle B-Daman anime series and it's easy to see it's not official.
    That doesn't mean anything. These are still technically the episodes. Perhaps they are choosing you using the Vortexx masters? I cant see how it's not official with the "bdamancrossfire" username.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Please dont be foolish. That's OBVIOUSLY a fan made account. Dont fall for stuff like this so easily.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Nick from the comments section of TVbythenumbers.com was nice enough to post the ratings from last week:

CW K6-11 (8/17) –

1. Spectacular Spider-Man: 0.63
    2. Justice League: 0.56
    3. Bolts & Blip: 0.53
    4. Dragon Ball Z Kai: 0.47
    5. B-Daman Crossfire: 0.45
    6. Yu-Gi-Oh: 0.39
    7. Sonic X: 0.37
    8. Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal: 0.28

Those seem pretty low, but its still August. I'm happy that Spectacular Spider-man is doing the best though!

Also I thought the latest Bolts and Blip was actually pretty funny. I'm kinda looking forward to next week. Hopefully they'll be able to keep making it better.
    Those ratings are pretty low, even for the for Vortexx in cases of a 0.4 or lower. The 0.2 rating for Zexal is especially bad, but not at all surprising. Granted, it's still August so it could pick up once September starts. Spider-Man is did relatively well all things considered though. I think I remember that hearing that it did well on Kids' WB too.

gmster is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The account is legit, it just appears amateurish.

According to whoever is running it, they took down Battle B-Daman because they were unhappy with the quality and are working on getting better masters. Also, a home video release of B-Daman CrossFire is in the works.

The account is also connected to the official Facebook page, which is liked by My Vortexx.

Why they're using TV rips, who knows.