Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Next week, for Halloween, all they seem to be doing is airing the "Halloween" episodes of Sonic X and Bolts & Blip. Okay, that's just lazy, especially considering both episodes have already aired on Vortexx, and let's not forget what they did last year (and sadly don't seem to be able to replicate since the show in question is already airing on The Hub).

Ryan Neely is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan400096 View Post
    Next week, for Halloween, all they seem to be doing is airing the "Halloween" episodes of Sonic X and Bolts & Blip. Okay, that's just lazy, especially considering both episodes have already aired on Vortexx, and let's not forget what they did last year (and sadly don't seem to be able to replicate since the show in question is already airing on The Hub).
    They probably only did that so they would have more time before they replace the 2 shows. EDIT: What's up with the thing at the bottom here?: Vortexx - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Ryan Neely; 10-19-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Neely View Post
    EDIT: What's up with the thing at the bottom here: Vortexx - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Simple. A white-faced lie. Wikipedia is known for having users that do that. I took the liberty of chopping that out.

aegisrawks is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He didnt even TRY to make it sound real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And now, may I present the award for "Biggest WTH Request for a Vortexx Program" (from Facebook, name and part of profile picture withheld).

FidgitStyles is offline Gun can't help it if it moves.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And now, may I present the award for "Biggest WTH Request for a Vortexx Program" (from Facebook, name and part of profile picture withheld).
    That's it. That's the type of response I was going for. You liked it? Kind of hard to keep me anonymous when they can go to the Facebook page and see my post exactly though.

Just so you know. I don't mess around like that here because I respect you guys.
    Drive-ins will vanish if they don’t go digital by Dec 31. RT and help #savethedrivein – http://projectdrivein.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like Winnie the Pooh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ratings MAY come tomorrow if we are lucky!

PokemonTVDub is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why bother censoring it? It just took 10 seconds to find his name and picture on Vortexx's wall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    Ratings MAY come tomorrow if we are lucky!
    I'm so worried/excited.

DonkeyKongSong is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Vortexx Schedule: October 26, 2013
    7:00 AM The Adventures of Chuck and Friends #12 "Unidentified Rolling Object / On a Role" US Broadcast Television Premiere
    7:30 AM Rescue Heroes #4 "Twister"
    8:00 AM Sonic X #17 "Sonic's Scream Test"
    8:30 AM Bolts and Blip #7 "The Curse of the Vampire Bot"
    9:00 AM The Spectacular Spider-Man #11 "Group Therapy"
    9:30 AM Justice League Unlimited #84 Dead Reckoning"
    10:00 AM Dragon Ball Z Kai #97 "A Bittersweet Victory! Until We Meet Again!" US Broadcast Television Premiere
    10:30 AM B-Daman Crossfire #11 Friendship Break Bomber!" World Premiere English Dub Episode
    11:00 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! #44 "Legendary Heroes - Part 2"
    11:30 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL #84 "Playing Defense" World Premiere English Dub Episode

This week:
    - Premieres of B-Daman Crossfire and ZEXAL continue
    - Network premieres of Chuck and Friends and Dragon Ball Z Kai continue
    - Sonic X and Bolts and Blip air the Halloween specials
    - Dragon Ball Z Kai airs the "original" finale (episode 98 didn't air in Japan due to the disasters; did air on Nicktoons but long after it hit DVD and Nick.com and ther series ended). I'm not sure if episode 98 will air on Vortexx; but it's likely seeing as the episode actually has nothing to do with natural disasters).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bet it will! Vortexx is probably eager to get their hands on more DBZ!

PokemonTVDub is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There might be a new series of Pretty Cure/Glitter Force:
    'Happiness Charge Precure!' Trademark Filed - News - Anime News Network

Perhaps Saban will be helping to produce this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We cant tell for sure right now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    I bet it will! Vortexx is probably eager to get their hands on more DBZ!
    And if not, they'll probably stream it on their website, like Nick did when they first aired it, and the "controversial title" Rescue Heroes episode that still hasn't aired on Vortexx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think that this: Toei Working on 'Avengers' Toon for Disney/Marvel | Animation Magazine would be a good fit for Vortexx. I wonder if they could aquire it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKongSong View Post
    And if not, they'll probably stream it on their website, like Nick did when they first aired it, and the "controversial title" Rescue Heroes episode that still hasn't aired on Vortexx.
    Which one was that?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I think that this: Toei Working on 'Avengers' Toon for Disney/Marvel | Animation Magazine would be a good fit for Vortexx. I wonder if they could aquire it.
    Depends on how violent it is. Since it's Disney, I doubt much. If it gets translated, I'm 90% certain it will air on Disney XD, but since not everyone gets that, it could get more exposure if it aired on Vortexx too.

Which one was that?
    Episode 18, "Canyon Catastrophe / Terror in the Tower". After 9/11, the latter segment had its title changed to "High Anxiety" and continued to normally rotate on Kids' WB! under that title, as well as the 24/7 qubo network, but in both cycles, Vortexx skipped it, and likely will again. That said, it is streaming on the Vortexx website, under the title "High Anxiety".

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have my doubts about that. Disney would probably want to put it on XD, even though not everyone gets that channel. If they want to give it more exposure, they could just put it on their regular channel instead of putting it on the Vortexx. I wouldn't be against it, but it doesn't seem too likely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKongSong View Post
    Depends on how violent it is. Since it's Disney, I doubt much. If it gets translated, I'm 90% certain it will air on Disney XD, but since not everyone gets that, it could get more exposure if it aired on Vortexx too.

Episode 18, "Canyon Catastrophe / Terror in the Tower". After 9/11, the latter segment had its title changed to "High Anxiety" and continued to normally rotate on Kids' WB! under that title, as well as the 24/7 qubo network, but in both cycles, Vortexx skipped it, and likely will again. That said, it is streaming on the Vortexx website, under the title "High Anxiety".
    Does the actual episode have anything to do with 9/11?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm gonna have to agree with Light Lucario with the whole Toei Marvel thing. Disney's the exact kind of company who never allows anything they're even associated with (outside of the occasional movie, and certain Marvel properties if their contracts still have some time left) leave their networks, even if they don't even appear to care about the properties enough to even put them up for legal streaming, let alone any DVD release.

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast