Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Thank you very much I've asking this for over 10 years on four different message boards and I never got a definite answer, I'll see if I can find it.

Here's another I've never received an answer to, it aired on the Disney channel between the years of 1992-1995 when I was very young, here's what I remember it was an animated film about these anthropomorphic animals in midieval times, the main character was a fox and he had a ditsy girlfriend and his enemy was a wolf who had these buffoonish weasels for minions, at one point I recall the villain hypnotized his girlfriend with a watch to lure her over to him and his minions stuffed her into a sack and I think she was laughing as they carried her off, and another scene I remember one of the hero's friends a bear I think fell asleep by a pond after he drank from it, it was enchanted water that turned his head into a donkey's and he had to search for a cure.

Victor Guajardo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster Man View Post
    Your Looking for the 1962 animated film from Warner Bros. By Chuck Jones, Gay Purr-ee
    Thank you! That was it.

Victor Guajardo Guest
    I always liked the one with the kid that was bullied and found that ring. It would turn him into a monster and scare off his bullies. He would have to quote a chant to turn into the creature too. "Squint thy right eye..." Or something like that.

Matrix is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There was a show i used to watch at a freinds house back in 01 or 02 , it featured a red headed girl who solved mysteries with he labtop, the only specific episode i remember is when shes communicating through aim to a girl in a comma. and guides her back to consciousness. i believe it aired on disney.

Rick Jones is online now Crazy Marvel Love
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    There was a show i used to watch at a freinds house back in 01 or 02 , it featured a red headed girl who solved mysteries with he labtop, the only specific episode i remember is when shes communicating through aim to a girl in a comma. and guides her back to consciousness. i believe it aired on disney.
    This was a cartoon?
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Jones View Post

This was a cartoon?
    No. It took me until you said that to realize what it was though. The show was called So Weird and it was on the Disney Channel. This was the plot of one of the episodes I do believe.

Edit: the episode you're describing could either be episode 5, "Lost" or episode 12 "Escape."
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

TenPoundHammer is offline Wanna be on Wheel of Fortune
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What cartoons from about 1998-99 would've had cavemen in them? I remember seeing something at a friend's house once that had a couple cavemen, and one of them was burping.
    My Twitter

We'll leave the light on for you.

http://tehshigelisok.deviantart.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The show possibly could have been Eek! And the Terrible Thunderlizards.

TenPoundHammer is offline Wanna be on Wheel of Fortune
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Would it still have been airing anywhere in 1998-99?
    My Twitter

We'll leave the light on for you.

http://tehshigelisok.deviantart.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where in the world are you?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast