Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    StellaMagic is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New about the Hubs Upfront 2013-14

Like This Thread!
    The upfront will be up on April 4th under Discovery Communications.

Go to this link:
    2013 TV Upfronts Calendar | Special Report: TV Upfront - Advertising Age

Bubblegum Girl is offline Magic User Wannabe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm hoping for Dan Vs to get renew for another season.

TnAdct1 is offline I WANT MY MEWTWO!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While additional seasons for the two main Hub shows that I watch, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and The Aquabats! Super Show, have already been confirmed, it will be interesting to see what other news will come out of this upfront (possibly Pinky and the Brain joining the line-up?)
    Joe Klemm
    Toon Addict for Life and "gated community" member since August, 2002.

"ph34r t3h cute ones" -Megatokyo

soundmonkey44 is offline Melancholic Man.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking forward to it, hope its a good one!
    Nerd Of All Trades, Master Of None.
    Archie Sonic & Megaman Comic Fanboy.
    HUB & TOONAMI Fanatic.

Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here are my guess on what i'm expecting The Hub to confirm!

- Original programming content -

* Confirm the 2013-2014 release to have renews of (MLP: FiM, Pound Puppies, Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, The Littlest Pet Shop, Dan VS., Transformers: Rescue Bots, Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters, The Aquabats Super Show, Family Game Night, and R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour)
    * Getting more info on "Spooksville" and "Sabrina, Secrets of a Teenage Witch", and to be set, and airing on The Hub in the Summer of 2013 (or likely June)!
    * The Hub will be revealing another Action show to the line-up (likely to be G.I. Joe, a new Transformers show, or Duegons & Dragons reboot)
    * Brand New Game Shows would be on The Hub, but only two game shows (and would have a release date in the Fall of 2013)
    * Furby might be getting a TV Show or TV Special in Q3 2014 (but will remain TBC til the near future), also confirming "Equestrian Girls" during the Upfront.

- Acquired Programming -

* The Hub to reveal another Primetime acquisition (or two of them), and would be joining on the channel sometime earlier in the middle of April or early of May.
    Last edited by Pogorikifan24; 02-27-2013 at 12:45 AM.

StellaMagic is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
    While additional seasons for the two main Hub shows that I watch, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and The Aquabats! Super Show, have already been confirmed, it will be interesting to see what other news will come out of this upfront (possibly Pinky and the Brain joining the line-up?)
    I'm hoping for Pinky and the Brain as well. You should see Brain Acres, Brinky, Snowball, It's a Jungle, and Brainwashed.

Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I honestly don't think Pinky & The Brain would air as of now, it needs to take time. Besides, i think the reason why Animaniacs is on the line-up is either to celebrate it's 20th Anniversary. Plus, if they do consider Pinky & The Brain.. i think it would be more of an approach to air it in the Fall, and keep it a mystery for the channel.

Dan's Revenge is offline Revengeful
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm also hoping for Dan vs to be renewed.

As for Pinky and the Brain, I'd say wait a while until Animaniacs has gone a few rotations, just so it gets its Hublicity
    Formerly HUBTigers87 | Current DVD marathon: Space Ghost Coast to Coast V2+ (daytime) | Ghost Hunt (night time - 1 full file per watched night)

Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am. Only Toonami, on [as]

Butterstar is offline Bring Sakura back to the US!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Expectations:

-More old primetime shows (I really wanna see My So-Called Life again and don't have Sundance Channel, so please Hub? The only concern is some of the more sexual themes but I think they would fit over a TV-PG rating.)

-More information on Equestria Girls

-I know I beg for this every time there's an upfront, but please Hub, can you get Sgt. Frog? Pleeeease?
    TOONAMI: Every Saturday night on Cartoon Network, 12-6am. No excuses for not watching allowed.

SF4Ever is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogorikifan24 View Post
    Here are my guess on what i'm expecting The Hub to confirm!

- Original programming content -

* Confirm the 2013-2014 release to have renews of (MLP: FiM, Pound Puppies, Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, The Littlest Pet Shop, Dan VS., Transformers: Rescue Bots, Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters, The Aquabats Super Show, Family Game Night, and R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour)
    * Getting more info on "Spooksville" and "Sabrina, Secrets of a Teenage Witch", and to be set, and airing on The Hub in the Summer of 2013 (or likely June)!
    * The Hub will be revealing another Action show to the line-up (likely to be G.I. Joe, a new Transformers show, or Duegons & Dragons reboot)
    * Brand New Game Shows would be on The Hub, but only two game shows (and would have a release date in the Fall of 2013)
    * Furby might be getting a TV Show or TV Special in Q3 2014 (but will remain TBC til the near future), also confirming "Equestrian Girls" during the Upfront.

- Acquired Programming -

* The Hub to reveal another Primetime acquisition (or two of them), and would be joining on the channel sometime earlier in the middle of April or early of May.
    I'm not so sure about Dungeons & Dragons- last I heard, that's the property of Disney. If there ever is a Dungeons & Dragons reboot, it would be on Disney XD.
    Like it or not, I never apologize for being a fan of whomever they may be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast