Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
    Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I'd love to see this special become the next Star Wars Holiday Special, but that's just wishful thinking.
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

gmster is offline Delicious.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    JLU was chopped and sliced. Way too many edits for me to keep track of. So much fast cropping, white flashes and cuts.

Sonic_Eclipse is offline Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post
    JLU was chopped and sliced. Way too many edits for me to keep track of. So much fast cropping, white flashes and cuts.
    Oh yeah, it was definitely obvious in this one.

And this is coming from someone who's never even seen the episode before.

DonkeyKongSong is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post
    One hour of autotune and CGI buttcracks. This thing needs to be erased from existence.
    Honestly, I just looked through the photos on Vortexx's facebook page, and it fits quite well. There's basically everything here that you would find as an internet meme: Meme Generator stuff (some with cats), Brony stuff (there was a Batman pony picture), even Nicki Minaj and Snooki stuff (apparently it thinks they look like Rita Repulsa). Honestly, even if they don't do those specials I joked about, I do expect to see some Rage Comics related thing there... maybe just a picture of Lex Luthor with a Trollface on.

I didn't watch the Gummibar thing, but honestly, I'm glad it wasn't a Rage Comics special, because that would just be a new all-time low for creativity.

What's even more interesting on their site is that one poll asked "What is the best superhero movie of the year?" and Ghost Rider 2 was a choice. A kids network site is letting us pick an R rated movie as a choice?

Also, I found out they put schedule pictures up, but I think they do the day of the block's airing. I'll continue to do so here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The guns in today's DBZ Kai were recolored green, One Piece 4kids style.

Also, they used the Japanese next episode preview.

JusticeLeaguer is offline Watchtower
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ghost Rider 2 was only rated PG-13, not R. Still though, I was surprised to see it on the list simply because of how awful it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's Weird, they didn't show a next episode preview for next week that didn't even mention a time change. What's going on?? I thought they want to promote Zexal for better ratings?

DonkeyKongSong is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeaguer View Post
    Ghost Rider 2 was only rated PG-13, not R. Still though, I was surprised to see it on the list simply because of how awful it was.
    Yeah ;-) It was PG-13? *looks on BoxOfficeMojo* Apparently, it was. I could have sworn I remember the security guard at my theater (I work at a movie theater) standing guard to keep sneaky teens out...

I also like some of the angry comments on Facebook. Things like "How dare you compare Snooki/Nicki Minaj to Rita Repulsa?!" Imagine if they said Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber looked like someone from a show they like... they'd get so many hate comments...

Oh, and since they're going for a "hip" look, and now with TFP here, and the Brony reference, I had a crazy thought... what do you guys think is the likelihood of MLP:FIM being on Vortexx? It would fit the e/i requirements easily, and it would really match the "hip" theme they're going for (more than Rescue Heroes or Cubix) and might add some variety to the block... I actually would not doubt this at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKongSong View Post
    Oh, and since they're going for a "hip" look, and now with TFP here, and the Brony reference, I had a crazy thought... what do you guys think is the likelihood of MLP:FIM being on Vortexx? It would fit the e/i requirements easily, and it would really match the "hip" theme they're going for (more than Rescue Heroes or Cubix) and might add some variety to the block... I actually would not doubt this at all.
    Well, it'd probably get better numbers just by reputation. I've never seen it, so I don't know what the whole brony business is, but it's annoying.

I'm all for having Transformers Rescue Bots in the E/I slot, though.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kids4EverFandom View Post
    That's Weird, they didn't show a next episode preview for next week that didn't even mention a time change. What's going on?? I thought they want to promote Zexal for better ratings?
    If it's only a one time change and not a permanent change to the schedule, then they may not include it for the promo. Either that or they just forgot about it and will change that when they air the promo during the block next week.