People often accuse several Simpsons episodes of being terrible, but I tend to deviate from the common opinions of the fanbase. Here are some examples:

"Million Dollar Abie"
Fanbase: Lisa's a manipulative jerk who makes Grampa give up his dream and release bulls that could kill or maim everyone to attain her selfish ends.
Me: It's a touching moment between Lisa and Grampa and he sacrifices his fame as a matador to save his relationship with his granddaughter. The bulls attacking everyone was funny.

"Homer vs. Dignity"
Fanbase:
The episode which signaled that the show had worn out its welcome. The "panda rape" scene was just unbearable to even look at.
Me: A hilarious episode where Homer does stupid things (that's his character) and a heartwarming one where Homer learns to put his dignity before money. The rape scene was the funniest part.

"That 90s Show"
Fanbase:
The episode that destroyed 20 years of canon for a lame flashback episode and reference gags.
Me: A sweet episode about the 90s and an entertaining and funny one as well. I do agree, however, that they made better 90s references while they were actually happening.

"The Principal And The Pauper"
Fanbase: Many say this was when the Simpsons started to lose its luster.
Me: It was a good episode that showed how everyone like the Skinner we came to know and it was funny and touching at the same time.