Quantcast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    bobbybop's Avatar
    bobbybop is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    plymouth
    Posts
    325
    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    What online thing would you like to become a cartoon?

    Like This Thread!
    since there are many things that started out online or a app and now they are tv series. like annoying orange,talking friends and chop chop ninja. what online thing would you like to become a cartoon.

    I would personally like a minecraft cartoon I think it would work as a comedy cartoon with steve's misadventures or a action series with steve battling creepers and endermen

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Wolverine State
    Posts
    435
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There is one series (actually it's a meme), where I would like to see a TV show

    YouTube Poop
    If we can get the best, funniest, and trippest remixes, most of them done recently no earlier than 2010, mostly using crazy Sony Vegas techquices. All the overused video game sources (especially Mario/Sonic and CD-I), will be used to a BARE MINIMUM to avoid being repetitive and amatuerish. And if they can either clear or get away with copyright that's great.

    I would say Nostalaiga Critic but he doesn't translate well into animation. Sorry to go off-topic, but that would a great live-action TV series for the stuff he hasn't reviewed. He would get better copies and not "bootleg" them by getting licenced clips.

  3. #3
    King9's Avatar
    King9 is offline Embraced One
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    'Down There'
    Posts
    1,023
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaffyDonaldQW93 View Post
    There is one series (actually it's a meme), where I would like to see a TV show

    YouTube Poop
    If we can get the best, funniest, and trippest remixes, most of them done recently no earlier than 2010, mostly using crazy Sony Vegas techquices. All the overused video game sources (especially Mario/Sonic and CD-I), will be used to a BARE MINIMUM to avoid being repetitive and amatuerish. And if they can either clear or get away with copyright that's great.
    YES. I'm so happy to find another poop lover. If there was a poop series I'd watch it all the time just like I already watch poops all the time.

    Also I would love to see a Problem Sleuth animated series.
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle


  4. #4
    ToonEGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaffyDonaldQW93 View Post
    I would say Nostalaiga Critic but he doesn't translate well into animation. Sorry to go off-topic, but that would a great live-action TV series for the stuff he hasn't reviewed. He would get better copies and not "bootleg" them by getting licenced clips.

    MOD EDIT: This thread is to discuss what translates or doesn't translate to ANIMATION, not to discuss the actual shows, much less if your opinion is going to be borderline bashing. Keep that stuff for the actual talkbacks.
    Last edited by Jave; 05-07-2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Off-topic

  5. #5
    Scirel's Avatar
    Scirel is online now WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Always 2 steps ahead
    Posts
    5,370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Red vs. Blue was SO CLOSE to being one. How close? They even had a Pilot made and put it on the season 6 DVD. But in the end they said no due to wanting more creative control. Either way, it's worked out well for them. Try to get Elijah Wood to be in your web series.
    I am the squid of the vapor surrounding your dreams, sorrow, nightmares, and bootie pants. So watch out about that.

    - Raocow

  6. #6
    Kindness King is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    8bit Theater. It lasted long enough for a webcomic, and there was pretty well done but short-lived Flash adaptation for it that I think it could work if it was a full blown flash series.


    Also Xombie getting an animated series on TV would be awesome. It's style is quite similar to Samurai Jack.



    Quote Originally Posted by Scirel View Post
    Red vs. Blue was SO CLOSE to being one. How close? They even had a Pilot made and put it on the season 6 DVD. But in the end they said no due to wanting more creative control. Either way, it's worked out well for them. Try to get Elijah Wood to be in your web series.

    Dang, the RvB cartoon didn't happen because Comedy Central wouldn't give the Rooster Teeth crew creative control? Wow, that's ridiculous. Matt and Trey get to do whatever they want (the sole exception being Muhammed), yet the RT crew can't? Ah, executive logic.


    A shame, because Red vs Blue would be right up Comedy Central's alley. But maybe in the future if they ever wrap up the web series they can try again on Adult Swim?
    More harm has been done by people panicked over societal decline than societal decline ever did.

    -xkcd.com

  7. #7
    Dantheman's Avatar
    Dantheman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Michigan USA
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't Homestar Runner almost become a series for Cartoon Network or something, but the Brothers Chaps turned it down?

  8. #8
    Peter Paltridge's Avatar
    Peter Paltridge is offline It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Stars Hollow
    Posts
    17,152
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Didn't Homestar Runner almost become a series for Cartoon Network or something, but the Brothers Chaps turned it down?
    Half the people in the world say this is a rumor and the other half say it's true. I don't know who to believe.

    Shouldn't this discussion be restricted to webcomics and Flash animations? Live-action things aren't gonna work. Saying "Nostalgia Critic" in response to wanting a cartoon just makes no sense.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: The new Electric Wonderland cartoon concludes today! Can the wacky wonderful Internet personality Jon-Trawn uncover the real conspiracy?

  9. #9
    DuckTwacy's Avatar
    DuckTwacy is offline French phone.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    380
    Blog Entries
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would actually love to see a new Homestar Runner TV series. Hell, I'd love to see a new Homestar Runner anything, if The Brothers Chaps ever find some time (although Matt hinted at a new Strong Bad Email on his Twitter account back in February).
    *insert another Great Piggy Bank Robbery reference here*

  10. #10
    NZ Storm-petrel's Avatar
    NZ Storm-petrel is offline Pizzaland (1997)
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    EIXLAND
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The girl in my Avatar And a furry hottie my friend made and World of Warcraft! I'd looove seeing a cartoon about Draeneis and Bronze Dragons, Tick. <3 She should get a cartoon!
    IJ130: 2003 - 2012
    G2129: 1987 - 2003
    ----------------------------
    LF378: 1998 - 2006
    A250: 1987 - 1998



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO