Quantcast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bobbybop is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What online thing would you like to become a cartoon?

Like This Thread!
    since there are many things that started out online or a app and now they are tv series. like annoying orange,talking friends and chop chop ninja. what online thing would you like to become a cartoon.

I would personally like a minecraft cartoon I think it would work as a comedy cartoon with steve's misadventures or a action series with steve battling creepers and endermen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There is one series (actually it's a meme), where I would like to see a TV show

YouTube Poop
    If we can get the best, funniest, and trippest remixes, most of them done recently no earlier than 2010, mostly using crazy Sony Vegas techquices. All the overused video game sources (especially Mario/Sonic and CD-I), will be used to a BARE MINIMUM to avoid being repetitive and amatuerish. And if they can either clear or get away with copyright that's great.

I would say Nostalaiga Critic but he doesn't translate well into animation. Sorry to go off-topic, but that would a great live-action TV series for the stuff he hasn't reviewed. He would get better copies and not "bootleg" them by getting licenced clips.

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaffyDonaldQW93 View Post
    There is one series (actually it's a meme), where I would like to see a TV show

YouTube Poop
    If we can get the best, funniest, and trippest remixes, most of them done recently no earlier than 2010, mostly using crazy Sony Vegas techquices. All the overused video game sources (especially Mario/Sonic and CD-I), will be used to a BARE MINIMUM to avoid being repetitive and amatuerish. And if they can either clear or get away with copyright that's great.
    YES. I'm so happy to find another poop lover. If there was a poop series I'd watch it all the time just like I already watch poops all the time.

Also I would love to see a Problem Sleuth animated series.
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

ToonEGuy is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaffyDonaldQW93 View Post
    I would say Nostalaiga Critic but he doesn't translate well into animation. Sorry to go off-topic, but that would a great live-action TV series for the stuff he hasn't reviewed. He would get better copies and not "bootleg" them by getting licenced clips.

MOD EDIT: This thread is to discuss what translates or doesn't translate to ANIMATION, not to discuss the actual shows, much less if your opinion is going to be borderline bashing. Keep that stuff for the actual talkbacks.
    Last edited by Jave; 05-07-2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Off-topic

Scirel is online now WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Red vs. Blue was SO CLOSE to being one. How close? They even had a Pilot made and put it on the season 6 DVD. But in the end they said no due to wanting more creative control. Either way, it's worked out well for them. Try to get Elijah Wood to be in your web series.
    I am the squid of the vapor surrounding your dreams, sorrow, nightmares, and bootie pants. So watch out about that.

- Raocow

Kindness King is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    8bit Theater. It lasted long enough for a webcomic, and there was pretty well done but short-lived Flash adaptation for it that I think it could work if it was a full blown flash series.

Also Xombie getting an animated series on TV would be awesome. It's style is quite similar to Samurai Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Scirel View Post
    Red vs. Blue was SO CLOSE to being one. How close? They even had a Pilot made and put it on the season 6 DVD. But in the end they said no due to wanting more creative control. Either way, it's worked out well for them. Try to get Elijah Wood to be in your web series.

Dang, the RvB cartoon didn't happen because Comedy Central wouldn't give the Rooster Teeth crew creative control? Wow, that's ridiculous. Matt and Trey get to do whatever they want (the sole exception being Muhammed), yet the RT crew can't? Ah, executive logic.

A shame, because Red vs Blue would be right up Comedy Central's alley. But maybe in the future if they ever wrap up the web series they can try again on Adult Swim?
    More harm has been done by people panicked over societal decline than societal decline ever did.

-xkcd.com

Dantheman is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't Homestar Runner almost become a series for Cartoon Network or something, but the Brothers Chaps turned it down?

Peter Paltridge is offline It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Didn't Homestar Runner almost become a series for Cartoon Network or something, but the Brothers Chaps turned it down?
    Half the people in the world say this is a rumor and the other half say it's true. I don't know who to believe.

Shouldn't this discussion be restricted to webcomics and Flash animations? Live-action things aren't gonna work. Saying "Nostalgia Critic" in response to wanting a cartoon just makes no sense.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: The new Electric Wonderland cartoon concludes today! Can the wacky wonderful Internet personality Jon-Trawn uncover the real conspiracy?

DuckTwacy is offline French phone.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would actually love to see a new Homestar Runner TV series. Hell, I'd love to see a new Homestar Runner anything, if The Brothers Chaps ever find some time (although Matt hinted at a new Strong Bad Email on his Twitter account back in February).
    *insert another Great Piggy Bank Robbery reference here*

NZ Storm-petrel is offline Pizzaland (1997)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The girl in my Avatar And a furry hottie my friend made and World of Warcraft! I'd looove seeing a cartoon about Draeneis and Bronze Dragons, Tick. <3 She should get a cartoon!
    IJ130: 2003 - 2012
    G2129: 1987 - 2003
    ----------------------------
    LF378: 1998 - 2006
    A250: 1987 - 1998

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast