Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Legal Internet Streaming Cartoon Wish Lists

Like This Thread!

In this thread, we discuss old or new cartoons what we want to see legally streamed on the internet (i.e. Netflix, Hulu Plus, etc., etc., etc.):

• Disney Animated Shows: If Disney's not going to give us any DVDs or reruns on TV, might as well let them thrive legally on the internet.
    • Whatever Time Warner's sitting on: Sheesh, with a library like theirs, you'd think they'd at least acknowledge half of their existences.

These are just some of my personal choices. For your choices, feel free to list them.

Dr.Pepper is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One show that I would kill to see again is Pepper Ann. It is one of my all time favorite cartoons and I remember being flooded with nostalgia the last time I saw it on TV (which was in 2008 during a marathon on Toon Disney).
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors

The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACED, yet CONFIDENT...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know the animation in either of the two shows I'm about to point out is not truly anything to shout home about. but if I have to pick two shows with good writing and characters that I would love to see legally streamed that I have just gotten into, of course... Matt's Monsters and Gawayn.

I've caught these shows on Starz Kids and Family, and I think they deserve more exposure than just that, IMHO... Just throwing that out there.
    Tropes that are ruining Western/European Animation (and any animes involving school):
    Spoiler:
    1. Twins and/or Rich Kids as antagonists; Bullies in general. 2. Annoying jerk sibling characters and/or General sibling characters who hate each others' guts. 3. Hidden Caucasian male dominance (usually subverted to be female in anime, which can be equally as bad – and a real turnoff in general!).

DuckTwacy is offline French phone.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any Cartoons Cartoons. If Cartoon Network has decided not to do the Hall of Fame DVD series after all, they might as well release the cartoons for streaming.
    *insert another Great Piggy Bank Robbery reference here*

J. B. Warner is offline Increasing my wordiness
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Netflix had Kim Possible for like one week in 2010. As soon as I went to actually watch it, it was gone, and it hasn't come back since. Come on, Disney Channel, practically every single other original series you've ever produced is on Netflix. Why are you sitting on this one?
    I'm the man with two DeviantArts.

John Pannozzi is offline Just call me "J-Ko"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. B. Warner View Post
    Netflix had Kim Possible for like one week in 2010. As soon as I went to actually watch it, it was gone, and it hasn't come back since. Come on, Disney Channel, practically every single other original series you've ever produced is on Netflix. Why are you sitting on this one?
    FYI, Kim Possible episodes are being uploaded on Youtube.