Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Would Esperanza Spalding make a great "Arthur" guest star role?

Like This Thread!

Because "Arthur" has a lot of guest stars, I think Esperanza Spalding would be a no-brainer. What animal will they make her if they do cast her?

After all her inspiration, Yo-Yo Ma, was a guest star on Arthur.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    BTW, I just got front-row Esperanza Spalding tickets today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry for double-bumping but, since no one gave me any feedback, I really wanted to have Esperanza Spalding guest star on Arthur. It worked with Yo-Yo Ma on "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood", so why not have a pop-infested generation (though I like some such as Fergie and Rihannia as well as oldies such as the Supremes) Sending a letter was NOT my first choice, but since there was no good and very active Arthur forums, plus PBS' forums were shut down, and I don't like social-networking sites, I felt the urge to write a letter to the producers at WGBH through their online feedback form. Here's the first paragraph of their response (and it WASN'T automated. It took a day to get a letter back, I'm sure with snail mail it would've be longer, and to the President of the United States it would be MUCH longer)

Thank you for your interest in our programming. As an audience supported station we love to hear from listeners and viewers. Please know that your suggestion to have Esperanza Spalding guest-star on Arthur has been shared with WGBH producers, programmers, and managers.