Follow Us:
    Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

South Park - "Jewpacabra" - Talkback [4/4]

Like This Thread!

Episode 227: "Jewpacabra"

A new episode airs tonight at 10 PM Eastern. Here is the synopsis:

The town's Easter-egg hunt may be canceled due to rumors of a vicious beast that Cartman claims to have caught on film.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't wait to see this, mostly becuase Cartman is dress as a bunny, he looks funny.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LOL, poor Butters.

TnAdct1 is offline !!!!!!!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Adding Finding Bigfoot to the list of reality shows bashed by South Park.
    Joe Klemm
    Toon Addict for Life and "gated community" member since August, 2002.

"ph34r t3h cute ones" -Megatokyo

Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like Kyle's ringtone.

Conroy reviews Family Guy
    (Last episode)

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was that some character development I just saw? But will it last is the question.

TnAdct1 is offline !!!!!!!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder if anyone else recognized the nod to "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".
    Joe Klemm
    Toon Addict for Life and "gated community" member since August, 2002.

"ph34r t3h cute ones" -Megatokyo

Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TnAdct1
    I wonder if anyone else recognized the nod to "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".
    I did. I wish they played the music with that scene.

Conroy reviews Family Guy
    (Last episode)

Storm Eagle is offline Power to the peaceful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The very first scene was priceless. Kyle not being awake enough to realize that he heard Cartman's voice, and then he goes back once he does and orders him to leave.
    The artist formerly known as PRdude.

Radical is offline The Face of Evilness & Sadism!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great/hilarious Easter Special episode,

The highlights:
    Kyle not being awake enough to realize he heard Eric's voice and goes back telling him to leave was priceless/funny, hehehe.
    Eric believing in Judaism, wooooow, I guess he's not gonna be a racist Jew basher.
    Eric believing in the Jewpacabra, much like Linus believing in the Great Pumpkin, hahahahahaha.
    Eric singing during the Cartman's Passover Holiday Special title scene.
    Kyle's "stupid people" line going to Butters scared believing in the Jewpacabra, hahahahaha.
    Poor naive Butters tricked by Eric into believing in the Jewpacabra, hahahahaha.
    Eric/Butters' Jewpacabra calls, hahahahahaha.
    Eric enjoying the waterslide in the Bahamas.
    The stupid-looking zoologists of the Bigfoot Club, hahahahahaha.
    Eric scared because of the Jewpacabra going after him, hehehe.
    Kyle throwing his cellphone to not call Eric, hehehe.
    Butters' "he's not paying us to scratch our buttholes" line, hahahahahaha.
    Poor Eric dressed as an Easter Bunny as bait for the Jewpacabra, hahahahahaha.
    The Bigfoot Club thinking Eric is the Bunnyman, hahahahahaha, they crack me up, hahahahaha.
    Eric's Egyptian dream/nightmare with Eric being the Pharaoh's son, Gerald/Sheila killing the lamb, Eric singing, and Eric/the people dying was gruesome/scary, yikes!!!!!!!
    Kyle saving/unlocking Eric was nice which poor Kyle has some compassion towards him, Kyle/Eric are the best frenemies next to Bugs/Daffy, Baljeet/Buford, and Mordecai/Rigby.
    Nice to see Kevin and Dougie(General Disarray) in the Easter Egg Hunt.
    The kids being ferocious to each other during the Easter Egg Hunt, hahahahahaha.
    Butters bashing on Eric on stage, hahahahaha.
    Eric nice to Kyle while telling him Happy Passover, awwwww, the character development between Kyle/Eric was great.

Cool that it's a nod to It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, hehehe.
    Last edited by Radical; 04-08-2012 at 01:31 AM.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was a nice episode, it was obvious that it was another of one Cartman's schemes where he uses the Jewpacabra so he can be the only 1 on the easter egg hunt but knowing Cartman he stupidily believe the Jewpacabra does exist.

I did laugh at the begining where Kyle is doing what he regularly does in the morning until we see Cartman's talking to Kyle's mom and Kyle tells him to get lost lol. Poor naive Butters, once again being trick by Cartman on believing the Jewpacabra exist and goes with him to get the creature film.

It was funny how Cartman was believing the Jewpacabra exist and hire Butters, Craig and Token to protect him but leave him to get some wings lol. Cartman look funny yet cute in a bunny costume. The scene where Kyle actually help Cartman i did not expected that, of all the things Cartman has done to him, Kyle still has some compassion towards Cartman that he even left him in his house, i really expected that Cartman doesn't come as a jerk at the end with Kyle and he wasn't which it's good since t would lose the character development between the 2.

Not as crazy as previous episodes i have seen of South Park but at the same time it was a nice Easter Special.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You know I'm always a fan of episodes that show though Cartman is an incredible self centered, pig-headed jerk, he is also a frightened scared little boy thanks to his own imagination literally going wild and winding up just screwing himself over more then anyone else. Like "Cartman Sucks", or episodes like this. Yeah true the Bigfoot club and the grocery mart didn't exactly steer Cartman right but it was still really all his fault. For scaring everyone into believing his story just so he could get into the easter egg hunt all on his own and then winding up being fearful of something he created. And yeah also liked the look into his head on what he thought were the ancient jewish customs and how illogical they were, yet his fear getting the better of him to think that "the jews were right" and then seeing himself as Jewish at the end, but still being as thickheaded and opinionated as before. Since yeah even when Cartman's on your side, the way he acts you really wouldn't want him on your side. But episodes like this show how fun he is when the biggest jokes are just on how ridiculous his believes are and a few slams on some other targets. Which is really the best part of this episode actually: the humor.

The problem is the first few episodes of a run and sometimes even the later episodes are kind of bogged down on repeating the same joke over and over again it stops being funny. But then there are episodes like this that keep making up jokes as they go along due to having a solid enough story to not need as much filler. So there were a lot of great bits: Cartman coming to Kyle's house to hear the story of Passover and Kyle instantly knowing he was up to something, Cartman trying to scare everyone at the easter egg hunt and no one really wanting to pay attention to him at first, Kyle pointing out only stupid people or liars believe in Chucupara creatures and cutting to a frightened Butters, the Jewbacara calls, the grocery mart executive not wanting to take a chance even if it's .0000001% possible there could be a monster, Cartman taking advantage by going on a fun slide in the Jamaican islands, the bigfoot club (I think they could of made a bit more fun of how lame, slow and ridicolous those big foot shows are now. Though I did like the group trying to speak scientific as well as thinking they could get a show by presenting the gun they shot something with as evidence), Cartman trying to call Kyle so he could saw Jewbascaras aren't real, Cartman trying to keep himself save in church, wanting wings when the others bailed on him, his dream sequence with Passover and making out the Hebrews to be cruel to frog and not having logic, the safe and fun grocery mark only being 4th in fun and 6th in saftey and the end where Cartman claims he's Jewish now. Yeah we'll see how long that lasts but overall a really enjoyable episode all the way around actually as I didn't find any of it to really be dry and instead just really amusing. In my opinion anyway.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Those Bigfoot guys being so stupid and Cartman going to Atlantis were funny, but the biggest laugh this episode gave me was during the Easter egg hunt itself...those kids were vicious to each other!
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman