Avengers is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Top 10 cartoon villains

Like This Thread!
    I was on Youtube and I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY7Uw...ure=plpp_video

I thought it was an extremely good video for the topic and was curious if anyone disagreed or completely agreed with the choices made by the publisher.

Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It was an awesome cartoon villains tribute video which I SO agree with all those sweet choices.

Megatron, The Shredder, Charles Montgomery Burns, The Joker, Mr. Freeze(YAAAY), The Green Goblin, Demona, Dr. Drakken & Shego, General Grievous, and Cell were the most awesome/interesting popular villains ever loved by all fans for their many sweet villainous roles!!!!!I'm happy it was Cell and no Frieza as much as I hated him.

Both Megatron(his Transformers: Prime design looks epic/frightening), Mr. Freeze, The Green Goblin(his Spectacular Spider-Man version rocks!!!!!), Demona, Dr. Drakken & Shego, and Cell were my top favorite villains ever which I enjoyed their best evil scenes and clashing with the heroes.

On the video, I'm glad the Batman: The Animated Series/Batman Beyond Jokers got more focus which they were the most best versions of him as much as I didn't like his terrible redesign from The New Batman Adventures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Megatron, The Shredder, Charles Montgomery Burns, The Joker, Mr. Freeze(YAAAY), The Green Goblin, Demona, Dr. Drakken & Shego, General Grievous, and Cell were the most awesome/interesting popular villains ever loved by all fans for their many sweet villainous roles!!!!!I'm happy it was Cell and no Frieza as much as I hated him.
    I agree, I really enjoyed the video (don't know why I didn't put this in my original post) actually in all honesty most choices both shocked and satisfied me.

Like the fact that Cobra Commander (a villain I truly never enjoyed) didn't make the cut. Also the fact that greivous was there (must say I never watched that 2-D version but after those clips I might just for how awesome the show seems to make him) he actually was my favorite part of the prequels and I enjoy his 3-D cartoon version so he was a cool edition. The best shock for me though was Green Goblin who is always shown as inferior to venom whom I like but in the show used (Spectacular Spider-man) Green Goblin was amazingly handled, above Venom by far.

Over all I enjoyed every pick and the clips were really good, capturing each character well (although would have liked to see clips from "Who shot Mr. Burns?" on his pick but I can live with it)

Over all A+ video in my book

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello All!

I know this is an old post and one few took interested in but the video posted above just got a sequel, Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r5te...ure=plpp_video

I personally prefer this one to the original but that is juts me.

straw_hat is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That second video doesn't work for me. While I don't agree with the list at all it's nice to see them provide their favorite villainous moments to go along with their choices instead of it just being a slide show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by straw_hat View Post
    That second video doesn't work for me. While I don't agree with the list at all it's nice to see them provide their favorite villainous moments to go along with their choices instead of it just being a slide show.
    I can see that, some choices (Zim and Doofenshmirtz in particular) were strange to me.

I would love to get some more opinions on these two videos

Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wooooooow, the second video is also awesome along with all the best choices with their sweet villainous moments/actions next to the first one which it's cool to see Zim and Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, who're my next top favorite cartoon villains as much as they're hilarious for their wacky villainous moments as much as I feel sorry for them though.