Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
    aegisrawks is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    This week was a downer.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah, this week's ratings were pretty weak. Only the second Sonic X airing, the first Yu-Gi-Oh! DM airing and the second DBZ Kai were able to get a 0.8 or higher. I don't think that Magi-Nation is going to have a huge increase of ratings this week. Even with that sneak peek for the new Zexal episodes, I have a hard time believing that a lot of kids could wake up that early on a Saturday morning to watch repeats, especially considering that Magi-Nation usually gets the lowest ratings on the block.

aegisrawks is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope the ratings will improve soon....

Mohji is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like next week they will be doing the same sort of preview event for Tai Chi Chasers. By the way, episodes 14-16 have already been posted on Hulu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I Just found a New Episode title for Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal next saturday!

Episode 9: Feline Frenzy

Cathy Will be Voiced by Veronica Taylor

And Finally here is the sneak peek promo for Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal this morning!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm kind of surprised that they're doing the same thing with promoting the new episodes of Tai Chi Chasers. At least it makes more sense to call it a new season than it does with Zexal. Tai Chi Chasers aired more episodes and there was more progression to make these new episodes into a new season. The first eight episodes for Zexal don't have enough progression story-wise or character-wise to label the new episodes under a new season.

I'm not too surprised that Cathy is going to be voiced by Veronica Taylor. I had a feeling she would voice one of the main/supporting female characters in that series and I thought that I recognized her voice from the promo aired near the end of the block. As for the sneak peek, I had a feeling that they would have some clips from the Yuma vs. Shark rematch, but I wasn't expecting them to show the duel after that. One of the thugs also sounded like Eric Stuart to me, but I could be mistaken.

Golfkid is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I noticed that Tori's skirt wasn't edited. It probably was due short clip and not being an awkward fanservice shot of her.. It isn't a big deal, but you could still notice it.
    My Fanfiction Profile:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2405635/amk8930
    Learning About Love and Each Other: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7932061/...and_Each_Other
    Sorry if you don't like the stories I write.

Playstation 3/Wii username: amk8930

Mohji is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, January 28, 2012 Broadcast Networks only (Live + SD Data):
    Source: Disney Research from Nielsen Media Research Data
    CW (Toonzai)
    0.7/4Avg. (7a-12p)
    Magi-Nation 0.2/2; Magi-Nation 0.5/4; Sonic X 1.0/6; Sonic X 1.1/5; Yu-Gi-Oh 0.7/3; Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal 0.9/4; Dragon Ball Z Kai 1.0/4; Dragon Ball Z Kai 0.8/3; Tai Chi Chasers 0.6/2; Yu-Gi-Oh 0.6/2
    NBC (Qubo on NBC)
    Avg. 0.4/2 (10a-1p)
    Turbo Dogs 0.3/1; Shelldon 0.3/1; Magic School Bus 0.6/3; Babar 0.5/2; Willa's Wild Life 0.4/2; Pearlie 0.4/2
    CBS (CookieJarTV)
    0.3/1 Avg. (7-10a/10a-12p)
    Doodlebops 0.2/1; Doodlebops 0.2/1; Busytown Mysteries 0.3/1; Danger Rangers 0.4/1; Busytown Mysteries 0.3/1; Horseland 0.5/2

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Those ratings for Sonic X repeats still surprise me. DBZ Kai seemed to do pretty good too and even Zexal did a bit better than it has for the last couple of weeks. It looks like Magi-Nation didn't have a significant increase in ratings due to that sneak peek for the new Zexal episodes, which isn't that surprising and that will probably be the case for this week's ratings as well.

PerfectSeven is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For the Moderators

Now that the Yugioh litigation has passed, what do you guys think should happen with this thread? Do you guys still want to keep it open so 4kids' Bankruptcy can still be monitored or do you feel a new thread should be created for that? I am eager to hear you all's thoughts on this.
    Recently, 4kids' filed for a third exclusivity period claiming that it is for formulating their Bankruptcy plan. It looks like the courts are going to approve it and resolve any issues with creditors and a later hearing in early March. I think this was done to allow the fourth quarterly report to be released as well as the annual report. It's gonna be real interesting to see the latter IMO.
    In addition, I would also like to address that 4kids has three other litigations pending the are being stayed by the Bankruptcy however they are going to have to be addressed at some point. Also it is expected that the consortium that sued 4kids last year will request a relief from stay on the Yugioh asset. This could most likely occur at the March hearing. That's all I have today. Tell me what you people think and your thoughts. I would love to hear some opinions on these issues.