Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    simpsonsfan is offline Froakie - Bubble Frog Pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2013: What will Saturday Morning look like?

Like This Thread!
    I thought we could discuss what everyone thinks Saturday Mornings will look like in the fall 0f 2013, 5 years from this fall.

For ABC I think they will have Good Morning America from 7-10 and air a Disney Channel block from 10-12 consisting of their current shows by then.

For CBS they will probably be just news all morning.

For NBC they will probably be a hit with Qubo and making their own shows by then.

For FOX they will probably air DIC cartoons that local stations air around the country right now.

The CW will probably keep 4kids and be renamed just 4KIDS TV since Fox probably will have given up their rights to 4kids shows. I bet Spectacular Spiderman will probably be on its sixth season and near cancellation. The CW will probably be the only ones getting ratings too.

What does everyone else think?
    Check out my new blog. It is all about Tech, TV, Music and Books. techplusthings.wordpress.com

Lavenderpaw is offline Essense Of Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What will Saturday Morning look like 5 years from now?Let me just consult my crystal ball and get back to you on that
    Lavender... it's not violet (blue wouldn't have it) and it aint royal. But it's still purple.

Darklordavaitor is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't see saturday morning cartoon blocks holding healthy lives by '13, at least not Nick or CN's blocks.

Old Guy is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Saturday morning will be dead by 2013. 50 years from now we'll be telling our grandchildren, "back in my day we had this thing called Saturday Morning Cartoons..."

Dark Fact is offline Preaching evil since '04
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's a little difficult to ponder the issue because we still have no idea what's going to happen after the official analog-to-digital era begins in 2009.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Highwind
    "FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST--Here comes a new challenger, we're gonna get one hell of a show! Which one of these fighters will walk away a champion?!"

Dee
    Dee is offline What?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, while the change wont affect those with cable, or even newer televisions, it's still going to be a change for those with simple television connections.

Heck, I have a tv with rabbit ears on it and thats all I currently have for television. I'm lucky to get a half-signal to see what was on KidsWB (didn't have time to see the "new" block this past weekend).

Hopefully by 2009 I'll have cable or a converter box.

Lavenderpaw is offline Essense Of Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy View Post
    Saturday morning will be dead by 2013. 50 years from now we'll be telling our grandchildren, "back in my day we had this thing called Saturday Morning Cartoons..."
    That or it'll all be Live Action and CGI.
    Lavender... it's not violet (blue wouldn't have it) and it aint royal. But it's still purple.

Racattack!Force is offline 私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only Saturday Morning Cartoons would be on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. And maybe Toon Disney.
    Visit my website, Racattack Junction!, a blog that features reviews, opinions, interviews and news that surround animation. Last updated: March 27th. (Review of the Animation side of the CN Upfront)

Save "Chowder"!!!

Watch the "Festival of Chowder" from June 1st to June 4th at 8pm, and new episodes every week starting June 11th at 8pm.

warnerbroman is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    kid1: hey guy what do you want to watch?

Kids: there is a new McLaughlin club coming on on PBS

CyberCubed is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why do people honestly care what will happen 5 years from now? That's too far in the future to even think about.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast