Quantcast
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4K!ds TV- Chaotic [Month of March] Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!

The Chaotic Power Hour continues into March, and not one, but two new episodes will once again be ready to discuss and restore.

The new episodes:
    March 1- Episode 33- Train Wreck
    Kaz can't seem to stop losing, so he decides to take extreme measures. Unlike Peyton's eating though, Kaz decides that training with the cards is the way to go, but will a mysterious trainer named Grook actually be willing to help him?

March 1- Episode 34- Trading Cards
    Kaz isn't the only one who has been having problems winning matches. Sarah's Danian deck has been defeated continually by one main theme: mugic. As a result, Sarah decides to increase her mugic protection by scanning one of the oldest and wisest mugic users there is- Lore.

College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Gokou Ruri is offline Wielder of the dark arts.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lore's my favorite monster in the CCG, should be an interesting episode.

PC!
    PC! is offline lolwut?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that's an interesting twist right there. Apparently Tom's been cheating in the game, and now he's barred from playing the game, enemies with Kaz, and running off to parts unknown. The question is...just what's going on here? And here I thought the season would end on a boring note.

My webcomic: Zack and Zeke

A heartwarming nonsensical tale comedy of friendship errors between a boy moron and his sarcastic alien

Rahxepy is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was Pleased and Loving Both of these Two Episodes..The Second Episode was really GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!..But I think there has to be a reason To why he's doing it.there's no way he would turn to Crystala and Clay for help if something big wasn't at stake here. But great delivery on this episode. But I would go as far as calling tom a cheater, he just thinks ahead of time. Either way Kaz would've lost because tom only cheated in the last battle. Tom had all his Monsters kicking and Kaz only had 1 monster left.

Mighty_Bojingo is offline Your shoelaces shall be mine.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So wait, they're rerolling back to the beginning? That sux. They end the episode on a cliff-hanger and then reroll. meh.

Somehow i can't believe Tom would cheat. Its just not like him. To be honest, i didnt think it was even possible to cheat in that game. I wouldnt call eavesdropping on someone's strategies cheating. The only thing that looks bad for Tom right now in my opinion was getting caught in a lie like that with the codemaster. No one is that dumb to lie to a codemaster like that who can easily check what mugic a player was using. Especially not Tom.
    Bow before the Almighty Bojingo. Your shoelaces will be mine. Then once all the shoelaces in the world are in my possession, all sports will be ruined without shoelaces. Without sports to entertain everyone, everyone will lose sleep, then everyone will go to work grouchy and there will be UTTER CHAOS!!! I WILL RULE THE WORLD!! I will release my army of Vicious Starfish! the Wicked Clowns shall annihiliate you all! *evil laughter*

Gokou Ruri is offline Wielder of the dark arts.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was the last episode for the first season if my episode guide is right. So it ends on a cliffhanger pretty much.

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    It was the last episode for the first season if my episode guide is right. So it ends on a cliffhanger pretty much.
    It's considered to be more of the second season than the first season.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!