Quantcast
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Dantheman is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cartoon characters in their underwear

Like This Thread!
    Usually,seeing cartoon characters in their underwear is something that is used for comic effect,like when their pants fall down,and we see said character is wearing boxers with hearts on them,they blush,and pull their pants up. List such instances you remember,or times when you see a character's underpants and there's no such gag to go along with it.

In the Jimmy Neutron episode "When Pants Attack",the main characters are in their underwear for most of the episode,due to the circumstances of the episode's plot (The townspeople's pants come alive and revolt after Jimmy invents "pants-picking-themselves-up" technology),and the situation allows Sheen to show off his new UltraLord underpants.

In a episode of Tiny Toon Adventures,Buster and Babs pose as a rich couple to get back a giant gold rock Montana Max stole from the earth's core,and in a scene when Babs is standing on the gold rock,there's an upskirt shot of Babs wearing frilly panties with some acronym on them (I believe it was TGIF,or something like it. Somebody here may remember better than me).

Post yours,but please,let's keep it clean,as much as possible,huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spongebob has been in underwear on numerous occasions. One in particular was when he was "hooked."

John Pannozzi is offline 30 Years of Turtle Power
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Antiyonder is offline Amalgam Universe Overlord
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Tale Spin episode "My Fair Ballo" doesn't have pants falling down as you put it, but it does involve characters on the episode stripping down to their undergarments. Reason being that the clothing is used for balloon material.
    Deadpool on the "genius" of Hollywood: Everything's turned into a movie these days. -- Old TV shows, board games, candy bars. And let me tell ya, I'm totally stoked for Butterfinger The Movie.

Uncle_Lina is offline Rubba chicken
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cow and Chicken had a lot of characters in their underpants.
    Dexter's Lab also had quite a few episodes with characters in their underwear.
    A lot of Rugrats characters are in their underwear.

Basicly every cartoon character has been seen in their underwear at times.

tb4000 is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Though I notice it's only comedic when males are in their undies. When it's females, unless it's an adult oriented show, are never showcased like that. The girls in Family Guy are stripped down every couple of eps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hope nobody's mentioned Samurai Jack yet. Occasionally, you'd see an episode (Episodes "XIV" and XVI" stand out in particular!) where Jack would be seen clad only in his fundoshi.

"Legends never die. Networks kill them..."

"Crimefighters...don't cry...(HONK!)"

"あなたの弾丸は私に害を与えることができない。私の翼は鋼鉄の盾のようである!"

"This is my childhood. Don't mess with my childhood..."

"You just became part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet..."

tucsoncoyote is offline Time to get my "Game face" on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This guy has lost his pants so many times.......

If you have to give the award for a character losing their pants or ending up in their underwear the most times.. the award definitely goes to Ron Stoppable in Kim Possible.

Ron's lost his pants on no less then a dozen times (Some folks say at least 16 to 20 times) throughout the 2 school years initially, (Losing them at least 3 times in So the Drama), and even as a Senior (In Season 4), Ron's lost his pants at least twice (So Far).. (Once in Ill Suited, and again in Grande Size Me!)

If there was anyone who needs a belt or a pair of suspenders the most for Channukah, It's Ron...Believe me, Ron definitely needs to seriously spend some cash and get himself at least a pair of suspenders let alone a few belts.. else we'll see plenty more of this happening, Even in senior year!:

Of course it does make you wonder... Does Kim even mind when he ends up like this a lot of times?

(Or maybe Kim should be the decent girlfriend and buy him those belts.. He'll thank her later..)

Cryptozoology 101: The truth is real.

Friday nights on CN.. Action, Adventure, and.. Chilli Fries?

Kim Possible 2002-2007. Save the Cheerleader, Save the World. and for one brief Moment, we the fans, did save the world.

Darking is offline Packing Heat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not sure if this counts, but Max Goof was shown in a state of undress in the first few minutes of A Goofy Movie.

Ishtar is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darking View Post
    Not sure if this counts, but Max Goof was shown in a state of undress in the first few minutes of A Goofy Movie.
    It's happened a few times on Goof Troop aswell.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast