Quantcast

View Poll Results: Rate Hilary Clinton's And Cartman's 24 Adventure!

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • ***** Stars (Mammoth, dinosauric, and absolutely dwarfed other eps and they're penis)

17 48.57%
  • ****.5 Stars (Hilary's Ass Kept Getting Bigger, And You Loved It)

7 20.00%
  • **** Stars (Funny But Cartman Handling Osama Was Still Better Then What He Did Here)

7 20.00%
  • ***.5 Stars (Cartman's As Good A Jack As He Is A Dawg, A Big Bad Dawg)

1 2.86%
  • *** Stars (Good Hardly Boy Like Conspiracy Even if you didn't get too huge a clue)

1 2.86%
  • **.5 Stars (A Mediocre Episode worth a 2.5. Or is that 2.4?)

1 2.86%
  • ** Stars (My Fellow Americans, at 10PM, SP Had An Episode. And It Wasn't That Good).

1 2.86%
  • *.5 Stars (Well That (The Episode) Is Pretty Different, Though As Good As Abortion)

0 0%
  • * Star (This was more of a Suck Then A Snuke)

0 0%
  • .5 Stars (Although the Muslms made it and it was horrible, at least it's better then Family Guy)

0 0%
  • 0 Stars (Thanks A Lot Dick... For This Dick Of An Episode)

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

South Park "The Snuke" Talkback

Like This Thread!
    There's a New South Park On Tonight at 10PM Entitled "The Snuke"

SYNOPSIS: "The clock is ticking as the citizens prepare for Hillary Clinton's big campaign rally. Every minute counts as Cartman uses his own methods to interrogate the suspect. But could the plan to target Hillary Clinton be just the tip of the iceberg?"

NOTES: This is the not only the infamous Hilary Clinton episode they were talking about, but also the infamous 24 parody episode that has been know about for weeks. We'll see how both ideas will collide inside but it should be a fun ep. Or at the very least noteworthy to some degree!

Enjoy!
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Desensitized is offline Old School!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks good, I just hope after this one they tone down on the Cartman eps.

The Myst is offline Truthiness for Springfield
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm... I'm an extremely far left liberal Democrat but I dislike Hilary Clinton and think she's the worst of our candidates. So this should be a fun episode for me even if they are making fun of a candidate from my party.

However, I've never watched 24 before in my life and think it looks pretty stupid so I probably won't get a lot of the parody. I mean, I know the format but any direct references or parodies of things that have happened in the series will be lost on me. So that might screw up the episode for me.

I'll be watching in any case.
    "The category is Hydromagnetic Magnetoidal Dimensions. When travelling at a subsonic speed during the last one hour of hypersleep, which vector of the Romulan Nebula will suffer the wrath of the impenetrable quickening? And for extra points, how many wraths to the nearest moulton? Be specific, this is a real question." - Ned Hastings

"It is I, Cloneborg! I have come to destroy you!" -
    Cloneborg

shoujoaifan is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm, a spoof of 24, and Cartman "interrogating" the "suspect"? So he's going to go Jack Bauer on the new kid?

It'll be interesting to see how Hilary Clinton is tied into all of this. Maybe Cartman tortures the kid because he's racist and thinks he's a terrorist, and Hilary Clinton is really evil, which allows SP to make fun of her, with the new kid stopping her?

....huh, I think, as someone who only started watching SP a couple of seasons ago, I think I've finally starting to become a wee bit cynical and can predict the basic plot of a typical SP episode. Alot of them do follow the basic plot.But to be fair, they do normally make a few episodes which break the mold each season, not like we can expect a "I made you eat your..." kind of moment each episode.
    Want to see what genre Mystery Science Theater 3000 evolved out of? www.horrorhosts.com will explain both past and present. I DARE you.

LordTerminal is offline The old-school DK is back!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The following takes place between Recess and Geography Class."
    If anyone comes up and asks "Are you a spy?" just say "Yes! Can't you read? But I'm undercover!" - Don Patch

He who is tired of Weird Al, is tired of life. - Homer Simpson

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yay, Barbrady!

EDIT- Wow. Russians, Terrorists, & Briefcase Bombs. They know what's going on with the show so far.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

NickWhiz1 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hooray for 24 parodies.

It's really annoying that they're using the clock sound when the clock appears at the bottom of the screen, though.

And there's the typical government conspiracy...

...I've got nothing.

VCXZX is offline DH Smith????????????????????
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So far, this episode is living up to the hype. Glad they referenced Myspace.
    Grampa: I say we call Matlock. He'll find the culprit. It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George "Goober" Lindsay.

Bart: Grampa, Matlock's not real.

Grampa: Neither are my teeth, but I can still eat corn on the cob, if someone cuts it off and smushes it into a fine paste. Now that's good eatin'!

tb4000 is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I honestly thought Barbrady went the way of Chef and Crabtree.

Areku is offline Currently Under Construction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm lovin' it
    " If beating up psycho cultists is wrong, then I don't wanna be right! " - Full Metal Alchemist

" Its up to one soldier of fortuen to save the world. If he succseds, you survive. If he fails, you could always hit the reset button " - Final Fantasy 7 commercial

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast