View Poll Results: Who's your favorite Fast Forward-only character?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cody Jones

0 0%
  • Serling

1 16.67%
  • Starlee Hambrath

3 50.00%
  • Darius Dun

0 0%
  • Sh'Okanabo

0 0%
  • Constable Biggles

1 16.67%
  • Torbin Zixx

1 16.67%
  • Jammerhead

0 0%
  • Viral

0 0%
  • Triple Threat

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Ian
    Ian is offline ¡Mierda santa! ¡Ninjas!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TMNT: Fast Forward Episode 1.10: "Invasion of the Body Jacker" (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!

Episode 1.10: Invasion of the Body Jacker
    Original Air Date: November 11, 2006
    Written by Roger Slifer

In an attempt to obtain O'Neil Tech's greatest secrets, Jammerhead uses the Body Jacker (dirty!) to take over Darius Dun's body! The turtles follow Jammerhead into Dunn's sanctum, and realize that the Street Phantom may be the least of their problems.

SirLemming is offline a playa in a world of NPCs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I'll be -- an actual good episode! Pretty much everything about this episode was good except Donatello yelling "Master Splinter's in trouble!" when they were all ready to go after him anyway. Duh. But the plot was interesting, the climax was climactic, and even "It's Ninja Time!" was used well (and only once). "Raph, that suit was a rental!"
    THE CASTLE OF SIR LEMMING
    THIS MONTH'S UPDATE: Christmas Countdown! 25 Christmas songs of interest.

Mr. Manager is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Decent episode. It seems to be developing more and I'm starting to enjoy Fast Forward as much as some of the previous seasons.
    Something about Cody Jones' character rubs me the wrong way though.

Anarky is offline Team Conan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate Jammerhead...and the Street Phantoms are already easy pickings for the TMNT. Looks like they're trying to make Darius a Luthor/Xanatos type though he'll never rival Saki's menace. Overall the villains of 2105 fail to impress me. If only the TMNT could face worthy foes such as Batman Beyond's Blight, Shriek, Curare', Spellbinder, Inque, and The Stalker.
    Sonicsgate.org :a 2-hour documentary chronicling the unique circumstances that led to the Sonics' exodus to OKC

(1967-2008) Seattle Supersonics

Sharklady is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ You're perfectly correct, that FF could use some upgraded Villains.

But I enjoyed this ep anyway, due to a sprinkling of decent jokes. "Not Leo!" was my personal fave.

CyberCubed is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLemming
    Well I'll be -- an actual good episode! Pretty much everything about this episode was good except Donatello yelling "Master Splinter's in trouble!" when they were all ready to go after him anyway. Duh. But the plot was interesting, the climax was climactic, and even "It's Ninja Time!" was used well (and only once). "Raph, that suit was a rental!"
    Last weeks was better, but you missed it.

Good episode though, but some of the 4kids style voice acting was driving me nuts. In any case, Jammerhead just seems like a filler villain to me. He doesn't seem to have any real ongoing story arc, much like Triple Threat, and unlike Sho'konobo, Darius, Viral and such.

So we finally see April/Casey for the first time in FF, pretty interesting. Darius has the whole police force on his side, so whatever he's planning it'll take the city by surprise.

Those suits reminded me of some of the disguises the Turtles would wear in the original cartoon. Was this the first time, "Turtle soup" was mentioned in this series? If you're going to use puns, use the '80 style ones! "Turtle Power!" beats "It's Ninja Time!" anyday!

CobraSpectre is offline Vanship Pilot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When you steal someone's body, act natural and save the evil laughter for later.
    -Cobraspectre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sadly my provider had sound problems durring the whole episode. Sometimes I could hardly hear what the characters said. Still it was a good episode for the most part. Finally an episode where Splinter was actually useful and foght. Too bad he was unter control of Jammerhead.

You know Body swaping episodes where people don't swap voices is actually starting to grow. They use to be so rare.

Dark Fact is offline Preaching evil since '04
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not a bad episode. Althought I doubt we've seen the last of Jammerhead. Just how many times is this guy going to get arrested before he's locked up for good?

Oh, and did anyone catch the Jedi reference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Highwind
    "FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST--Here comes a new challenger, we're gonna get one hell of a show! Which one of these fighters will walk away a champion?!"

Anarky is offline Team Conan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fact
    Not a bad episode. Althought I doubt we've seen the last of Jammerhead. Just how many times is this guy going to get arrested before he's locked up for good?

Oh, and did anyone catch the Jedi reference?
    yeah, the Jedi nod was neat but this ep was such a stinker it had slipped my mind to mention it earlier
    Sonicsgate.org :a 2-hour documentary chronicling the unique circumstances that led to the Sonics' exodus to OKC

(1967-2008) Seattle Supersonics

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast