Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Strong Bad Email - retirement

Like This Thread!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail159a.html

The Lappy-nappers have been revealed!

Easter Eggs:
    Spoiler:
    -Click on Strong Bad's diamond when he says he's got a lot of important text files on Lappy's harddrive to see a selection of those files.
    - Click on the chimney after Strong Bad's joke about Horses in IT to see a Dullard comic.
    -Click the plug socket after the explosion to replay the explosion animation.

Sharklady is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It seems so obvious in retrospect!

AardvarkDog is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just when I thought SB Email chouldn't get any cooler, stranger or funnier...it just did!
    "Da Face...Da Face!"

Peter Paltridge is offline Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "The Teal Screen Of Near-Death" = LOL.

I was hoping this actually WAS a two-parter, but apparently they just didn't finish it in time and put it up half-complete. It'll appear in its entirety tomorrow I'm guessing. I'm sure HR Wiki will rip and preserve the half-version.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: This week Winnie and Gene crash Hollywood in Part 1 of a brand-new Free Spirit!

mojokingbee1 is offline Feel my chewy justice.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah! Still!
    "Did I just kill 'Premature Ejaculation'?"

Kaoru is offline She is a girl
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hang on there Lappy! Strongbad's got everything under control.. alt, delete. Is that an anime joke?
    完全な花はまれなものです。貴方は、一つを捜すためにあなたの生涯を過ごすことができました。また、それは衰弱した生活ではありませんでした。゛ーー 勝本、最後の侍

literal translations http://www2.worldlingo.com/en/produc...ranslator.html * 濠州アドルト*スイム

>>>>>>>http://youtube.com/watch?v=TtQDpfiuBTI<<<<<<<

American cartoons only have American funding (if you can call it that), and the rest is made up of Japanese ideas, Canadian voice-acting and Korean animation.

K-S-O is offline Secret Best Wii Game Ever
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So they were the Lappy-nappers? That is just weird! Never thought Lappy-napping would be a legitimate method of getting into retirement.

I wondered how Strong Bad could answer an email on his shot'd compy but, dang, they had to make THAT a cliffhanger! Is that going to be a trend in Homestar toons from now on or is it just a running gag that won't last long?

If it's not here, then it's over there. But if it's not over there, then where is it?

LOOK AT ME! http://k-s-o.deviantart.com

Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm sure it's just a running gag after the "cliffhangers" email. After Lappy is returned (presumably) things should be back to normal. The thing is though I wonder what will happen tommorow. From the close-up on Compy I don't think he's too happy about what happened to Tandy and probably dosen't want to suffer the fate of being ultimatley deleted like that. But I guess we'll see on that tommorow.

I thought this was very funny, from the Fluffy Puff Marshmellows "who took Lappy" contest, Strongbad's depressment being potato chips, trying to get to the roof, the kidnappers being Strongbad's Old computers Compy and Tandy, the paper translating the computers, and Tandy's last email being the ultimate Deletion. I didn't think there were any easter eggs (even though there were some apparently) but hey even if there weren't this is a special two parter so I guess there wouldn't even need to be.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

Donald Duck 12 is offline Heaven Bound- Happy Easter!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was shocked by who the lappynappers were. It makes total sense too. A real turning point for SBmails. Both of these were really funny too. A++++...
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Kaoru is offline She is a girl
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Duck 12
    I was shocked by who the lappynappers were. It makes total sense too. A real turning point for SBmails. Both of these were really funny too. A++++...
    I think the second was lame and the only reason it was made was to resolve the cliffhanger.
    完全な花はまれなものです。貴方は、一つを捜すためにあなたの生涯を過ごすことができました。また、それは衰弱した生活ではありませんでした。゛ーー 勝本、最後の侍

literal translations http://www2.worldlingo.com/en/produc...ranslator.html * 濠州アドルト*スイム

>>>>>>>http://youtube.com/watch?v=TtQDpfiuBTI<<<<<<<

American cartoons only have American funding (if you can call it that), and the rest is made up of Japanese ideas, Canadian voice-acting and Korean animation.