Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    Ian
    Ian is offline ¡Mierda santa! ¡Ninjas!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TMNT Talkback: Episode 4.25 (26): "The Ninja Tribunal" (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!

Episode 4.25 (26): The Ninja Tribunal
    Original Air Date: April 15, 2006
    Written by Michael Ryan

Previously on TMNT: The Foot Mystics, bound by The Shredder's Heart of Tengu, are accidentally set free by Agent Bishop and Baxter Stockman. Meanwhile, The Ancient One, sensei and adoptive father of Hamato Yoshi, stands before a trio of shadowy figures, pleading for the turtles' lives.

This week, on TMNT: Los Hermanos Hamato stand before the three-person Ninja Tribunal, on trial for their lives! Who exactly are these three judges, and what, if any, is their connection to the Shredder and the Elementals? What do they want with the turtles? Who are those four other ninja? Will Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth finally consumate their relationship? I hope so!
    Last edited by Ian; 06-02-2006 at 04:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Season Finale - Ninja Turtle style! Or, at least I don't expect it to be any other way for the end of our Season 4.

Uh, so... I guess this is the last new episode that they'll be airing, eh? I hope it makes the most of this moment. Who knows if we'll ever have the Ninja Turtles be like this ever again.

BCVM22 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightwingAngelo
    Uh, so... I guess this is the last new episode that they'll be airing, eh? I hope it makes the most of this moment. Who knows if we'll ever have the Ninja Turtles be like this ever again.
    Where did you get that idea? A new season will start in the fall. It just won't necessarily be the next season.
    Rules to live by.
    Any arguments to the contrary will be subsequently mocked and possibly nya-nya'd at.

"It is my understanding that Toonami
    has a policy against zero g boobies."
    -William C. Maune

Smilies that need to be outlawed due to over/misuse:
    Be a good citizen: don't abuse the smilies.

Anarky is offline Team Conan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22
    Where did you get that idea? A new season will start in the fall. It just won't necessarily be the next season.
    i'm certain nightwingangelo was referring to this being the last new ep of this season. sigh, 5 mos til new eps (minus the Lost Season dvds)
    Sonicsgate.org :a 2-hour documentary chronicling the unique circumstances that led to the Sonics' exodus to OKC

(1967-2008) Seattle Supersonics

Simpler Simon is offline Always in Style
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'd be very surprised if this episode wasn't somehow self-contained. The only way they could skip an entire "lost" season is if there are no major dangling plotlines when the season ends.
    Note to self: No More Heroes avatar in use since April 10/2009. Previous avatar lasted 2 years, 9 months and 4 days!!! Holy Stale Avatar Batman!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarky
    i'm certain nightwingangelo was referring to this being the last new ep of this season. sigh, 5 mos til new eps (minus the Lost Season dvds)
    Exactly. I was referring to this Season, and the fact that Fast Forward has been confirmed for next Season. I'm just not sure whether it will be a long story arc or the way the series will be taken for good, that's where the uncertainty comes from.

I'm well aware that this show has already been completed through Season 6... or even 7.

sdp
    sdp is offline God
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ha, i see a lot of people getting very pissed after this, can't say i would be though i don't know kind of a weak cliff hanger finale IMO, it'll be interesting how theyw i"ll pull of the FF if they're in the middle of the sea or how the "lost" season goes.

btw this might be very old but i've been reading the archie comics and noticed that the mutated guy from Bishop's outbreak might have been a small nod to the series.

Simpler Simon is offline Always in Style
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by myself, last night
    i'd be very surprised if this episode wasn't somehow self-contained. The only way they could skip an entire "lost" season is if there are no major dangling plotlines when the season ends.
    So ah...that was open ended. They must be really sure the dvds will be released over summer if we're gonna fast forward after this.

I don't even know how to rate this episode. Some interesting ideas, but mostly just exposition.
    Note to self: No More Heroes avatar in use since April 10/2009. Previous avatar lasted 2 years, 9 months and 4 days!!! Holy Stale Avatar Batman!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Noooo, this was no self contained episode but a start of the new story line. The Tribunial training the Turtles and their new allies so they can get ready for the battle with the real Shredder.

This makes me so mad at 4kids right now. The team had the story planned, season five, the True Shredder season was going to lead into season six "Fast Forward." By doing this 4kids has thrown off the natural progression of the story line. Everything was leading into everything else.

Now I have faith that the lost season even cut in half will rap up the True Shredder arc nicely though it will be a bit faster pased then they originally planned. I just hope the show lost season is released before Fast Forward begins.

Also the Turtles were way to quick in trusting a group of people dressed as their worst enemy.

Anarky is offline Team Conan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpler Simon
    ahem...you were saying

so it seems the real 5th season has the TMNT & their new allies facing the ancient Shredder & the Elemental Mystics in Japan

note: the reverse Foot logo. I hope they cover this tidbit in the Lost Season

Loved the Manhunters in this ep, great designs as well

Curious to see why the Ninja Tribunal are garbed as the Shredder...or perhaps its vice versa. Perhaps the original Shredder was once a member of the Tribunal but defected...and as a show of contempt, he used the same insignia but flipped it upside-down out of spite. So much backstory...are we certain there's only 13 eps in the can for the true 5th season???

as for Fast Forward, I'm certain it'll only last one season 26 eps. There's too much to deal w/ in the present timeline. Perhaps in their absence, Hun & the Purple Dragons have become a juggernaut in the NY underworld. And I'm certain there's more Y'lintian drama ahead.
    Sonicsgate.org :a 2-hour documentary chronicling the unique circumstances that led to the Sonics' exodus to OKC

(1967-2008) Seattle Supersonics

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast