Quantcast
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spongebrain2.0 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"South Park"-Episode 810:"Preschool"-(11/10/04)

Like This Thread!
    Allllllllllright, finally an SP episode NOT about a current event, Me SO Happy!
    "Michael Ian Black loves Motor Scooters"

"In his entire term as President of the Residence board, Bob Feldman has NEVER stated his opinion on motor scooters....NEVER STATED HIS OPINION ON MOTOR SCOOTERS!?!?!?!"-Stella

MovieGuy is offline Lost Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's the trailer for the episode...

http://www.mrhankey.net/810.mp4

Lame trailer, but I have high hopes for the episode.

PS: Sorry if the trailer doesn't work it's from another site.

LOST

Schedule

The Greater Good

ALL NEW Wednesday May 4th 8/7c

wrenchien is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

whaa, i just got up from my nap.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    ----------------

Pre-School: Episode 810

----------------
    For five long years, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman and Butters have kept a secret about an illegal incident that happened back in pre-school. Now, the kid who took the fall for the group, Trent Boyett, is getting out of “juvie” and his first order of business is revenge.

----------------

ok. discuss this when it's over. though i have my doubts that this will be more than a one-view episode, that i'll probably skip over for all its future airings.. if the 5 main boys get 'punishment'.

NickWhiz1 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh, preschool Cartman and preschool Kyle fighting.

...Oh snap.

This will NOT end well.

Butters gets picked off first

Well gee, getting stuck in the middle of the road like that. Cliche as they come.

OK, I know they're trying to imply the 6th graders are stupid, but how could they NOT tell those were fake? Are they THAT desperate? Geez, just go on the damn internet

Heh, typical South Park-esque ending. Deus Ex Machina at work, followed by the dumbass 6th graders again.

I don't think I laughed once throughout this entire episode, and I'm probably one of the most easily amused people on ToonZone.
    Last edited by NickWhiz1; 11-10-2004 at 10:31 PM.

...I've got nothing.

wrenchien is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i admit i typed this whole thing out. there you feel better...

oooohhh my goodness, they had something in common!?! and not just friendship??!

aww they're cute. awww, cartman is baby cute. nice hammer.. yay.

ooh my , who started fire and put it out!??! burnn!!

aahh! nice trek homage there. that's one mean kid there getting out of the school, and butters has all the right to hide. where's professor chaos when he needs himself!??!

i know they kinda didn't do that 5 years ago.. they did something more depressing!?!?

aww, they almost killed butters, the baster!!!

there's the punks from the lotr episode. boy, are they circling, perverted, pretending they have motors on their cycles. and my goodness.. cartman really should have bribed those kids with jet black mounting you, not 'uh', lesser soda.

ohhh my , her chair ran out of power. i'm surprised she wasn't spluttered....

wow, they're going to give those kids the rear instead of the uh, chest.

uhh.. you think they might not grow up more than they have?!?!

ooops, they all got almost killed, the basters.

tutuuuuurrrrr... aahh. wow, that poor woman suffered some more at those kid's hands, huh!?! wierd.

well, i guess they got another 5 years to live, huh? ...

7 to 10. with some chance of parole and lots of uhh.. texas whatever.

if i had a hammer.. well, maybe i do,

wrenchien

p.s. and don't think i didn't notice the futurama reference of their own star trek parody when the lady was thought to have said 'double yes' at the end...

dawnyoshi is offline Lurking and hating since 2002!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i really just don't like this series anymore...these episodes just seem kinda lame, with my only laughs coming from the "mother's breasts" and the 6th graders. Other than that, kinda lame. =/

Drawn Together is actually funnier than South Park this week. According to the opinion of many here, that's kind of sad.
    Matt is right. Television now officially sucks. This factor was finalized when Cartoon Network's age-old "Jim Carrey Network" joke from a decade ago became a reality.

David Lucas is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Parker and Stone couldn't keep it up forever, this episode sucked.

A few chuckes at the hospital parody, but that's about it.

Damn.

"In an universe where nothing that we do matters, the only thing that matters is what we do."

Spongebrain2.0 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnyoshi
    i really just don't like this series anymore...these episodes just seem kinda lame, with my only laughs coming from the "mother's breasts" and the 6th graders. Other than that, kinda lame. =/

Drawn Together is actually funnier than South Park this week. According to the opinion of many here, that's kind of sad.
    Trey & Matt said that If the rest of this season isn't up to par with the past seasons, not to freak out because they are exhausted from working on "Team America", so cut them some slack. This episode was pretty funny actually, funnier than what people here are saying!
    "Michael Ian Black loves Motor Scooters"

"In his entire term as President of the Residence board, Bob Feldman has NEVER stated his opinion on motor scooters....NEVER STATED HIS OPINION ON MOTOR SCOOTERS!?!?!?!"-Stella

Johnny Cakes is offline "Gutter Calypso"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was alright, I thought the way they got the photograph was pretty funny.
    www.guttercalypso.com Check out my band!

Auggie Doggie is offline Timmy Turner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I kinda had high hopes for this chapter of the ongoing "South Park" saga. The whole idea of the characters dealing with such a harsh item from the past was such a great concept. I'm really a sucker for these kinds of stories where you see the boys at different ages. But there was too many scenes of the teacher who was affected by the boys and their refusal to accept responsibility for their actions. I think we could have done without the gags with her in her wheelchair encountering the townsfolk. And I think the ending could have been better. It just recycled the joke from earlier in the episode, while it might have been potentially funnier if they used an old standard, maybe with the boys five more years later (it would have been fun to see them as teenagers). Other than that, I guess this show was okay, and it fufilled some of my expectations.
    I think Scooby-Doo is knida over-rated and all of the HB Dogs should be praised.
    Wouldn't it be great if their could be more Peanuts specials on DVD?
    It was just what my career needed - I was at the top and now I'm at the bottom.
    -Halle Berry, after "winning" the Razzie Award for Worst Actress

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast