Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "Big Brawl, Part 3" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    After Leo had been shot at the end of part 2 what will happen now? We shall see....

SirLemming is offline a playa in a world of NPCs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh, Splinter, just so you know... I'm the one who tried to assassinate the Damio, and Leonardo, and framed you for it, and everything. Don't tell anyone, 'kay?"

Other than that, a good episode. Great battle scene at the end.
    THE CASTLE OF SIR LEMMING
    THIS MONTH'S UPDATE: Christmas Countdown! 25 Christmas songs of interest.

Space Lion is offline It's a lion!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Traximus is back! It sounds like he's gonna stick around for a while, too.

Mike was so annoying in this episode. But he managed to annoy Raph into losing the match, and that was pretty funny.

That rhino character... he's interesting. I wonder if he's gonna be around after the tournament ends?

The final fight sequence (with Don and Usagi) was good. Maybe Raph and Traximus will help 'em before they get to Splinter? We'll see.

I'm glad to see Traximus again. The rest of the episode was good, but his return made it a whole lot better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SirLemming
    "Oh, Splinter, just so you know... I'm the one who tried to assassinate the Damio, and Leonardo, and framed you for it, and everything. Don't tell anyone, 'kay?"
    Yeah, that was lame. I really hope he gets the axe (if you know what I mean) soon. I do wanna see what Draco does next, though.
    - DVD & BD
    - PSN: Space_Lion

Crash is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, I'm calling it right now:

Spoiler:
    Mikey wins the tournament. He will fight the Rhino in the championship match, and the Rhino will throw the fight. The Rhino, having bet all his money on Mikey (200 to 1 odds), will happily walk away a much richer man.

But other than having an obvious ending, I like how this is turning out. And seeing Raph after he lost--shaking that alien and banging his head againt the the wall...was hilarious.
    Nobody likes having to rise to a challenge, but competing against other people and getting in thier face to say 'ha-ha I'm better than you' is a part of life sometimes!

SirLemming is offline a playa in a world of NPCs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    By the way... who's that red dragon-y dude who flashed Splinter (or... dramatically revealed himself, I guess)? I get the feeling I'm supposed to know who he is, but I don't.
    THE CASTLE OF SIR LEMMING
    THIS MONTH'S UPDATE: Christmas Countdown! 25 Christmas songs of interest.

Simpler Simon is offline Always in Style
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLemming
    By the way... who's that red dragon-y dude who flashed Splinter (or... dramatically revealed himself, I guess)? I get the feeling I'm supposed to know who he is, but I don't.
    Thats Drako, who appeared in the flashback sequence in part 1 (ya FOXBOX, split up a multi-parter so people cant even remember who the main villains are). Splinter beat him, then he tried to attack Splinter and was banned from the tournament.

Another good episode. The only odd pacing bit was that the semi-final match went by way too quickly, compared to how long the other bouts lasted in part 2. I don't really have a problem with the Ultimate Ninja's reveal to Splinter - it's become so much of a convention that I just accept it as something egotistical bad guys do (James Bond, anyone?)
    Note to self: No More Heroes avatar in use since April 10/2009. Previous avatar lasted 2 years, 9 months and 4 days!!! Holy Stale Avatar Batman!!

Rurouni Kenshin is offline Kenshin will be back!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've watched all the episodes that have aired on CN, but could someone tell me whats going on right now?

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How far has CN aired the Turtles? I can tell you you can find detailed info for the new TMNT at www.tvtome.com/NinjaTurtles if we can't answer them for you. Now to today's episode. I was greatly impressed to see how protective Don is of Leo, and those assassins are shocking to say the least, but I don't like how the one guy is planning to take over the Inter World Tournament. It was good to see what's happening with the Triceraton home world since that is key to the next saga on Turtles. I'm thinknig the Don will get dramatically healthy and save Don and Usagi, but we'll have to wait and see next week. What we know for certain is that ALL WILL BE REVALED!!!

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Dang it all Fox pre-empted for Baseball today. That really pisses me off.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Fone Bone is offline Bonehead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pretty good. I admit I forgot who Draco was (it's been a while) but the episode was still good. I like the scenes between Raph and Traximus. Really good stuff. I love how Traximus is gonna help Raph even though he wasn't sure if Splinter was innocent or not. And Don's scenes with Usagi were cute too.

As for Mike getting Raph so mad he loses the match: It was pretty funny. ****.
    Matt Zimmer!
    "I'm not Smiley! I'm a real cow! Moo! Think I'll chew me some cud!"-- Smiley Bone a.k.a. the Mystery Cow in Bone: The Great Cow Race.
    "I knew we made a mistake the minute I saw that little bologna loaf in the hospital bassinet," Calvin's Dad from Calvin and Hobbes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast