Spongebrain2.0 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shorties Watchin' Shorties: Episode 1.3- (5-12-04)= Talkback!

Like This Thread!
    Its on after one of the best South Park eps of the new season (Up The Down Steroid). I hope this episode is funny. SWS's main highlights seem to be the stand up bits, rather then the foul-mouthed babies.
    "Michael Ian Black loves Motor Scooters"

"In his entire term as President of the Residence board, Bob Feldman has NEVER stated his opinion on motor scooters....NEVER STATED HIS OPINION ON MOTOR SCOOTERS!?!?!?!"-Stella

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone see this?

"In his entire term as President of the Residence board, Bob Feldman has NEVER stated his opinion on motor scooters....NEVER STATED HIS OPINION ON MOTOR SCOOTERS!?!?!?!"-Stella

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone see this?
    Two Words:

HELL NO!!!
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OKAY THEN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL, EVEN THOUGH I AM YELLING RIGHT NOW, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH
    THAT FELT GOOD!

Juu-kuchi is offline Everypony's Starry-Eyed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Somebody close this before I lose my mind.

Oh and Shorties watching Shorties is not really that good. The animated sketches based on comedian skits is not really that good.

Why is it that every animated show in CC besides South Park bombs for one strange reason or another?

Spastic Minnow is offline bringing kawaii back
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The animation on that first one about the ugly guys thinking they have a chance with pretty girls gave me nasty flashbacks of The Brothers Grunt. And I thought I had completely forgotten that show!

I really think the show is fine if you have absolutely nothing else to do. The stand up bits are alright, the animation can be funny. Sure the baby stuff is pointless but it's harmless. It's a show they can stuff in between all the regular stand up they shove down your throat on Friday.
    How appropriate. You fight like a cow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's still funny though.

Jave is offline So Smashing... In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    How much are we supposed to tolerate this? Spongebrain, you're being completely irrational.
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.

Dee
    Dee is offline What?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thread closed for now.